You're what?

"Are you sure, Doctor?" you questioned, shocked at the news she's given you

"Are you sure, Doctor?" you questioned, shocked at the news she's given you. "The test does not lie, Mrs. Jackson. If you want, we can retake it again." she reassured. "No, no. I believe you. It's just..."

"I know, sweetie. The first time is always surprising and scary. But knowing your loving husband will be by your side through this sudden change, you'll do fine." she explained. A tear shed down from your eye as you thought about the changes that will happen.

"Ok, Mrs. Jackson... I set up another appointment on the 17th. If you would like, bring Mr. Jackson along so you wouldn't feel alone through this." she suggested. You motioned your head, agreeing to bring Michael during the next visit. "Thank you, Doctor Carter. See you soon." You've said your goodbyes, leaving the doctor's office.

Driving back home, you sobbed silently. Full of joy. Excitement. And apprehension. "How the hell am I supposed to tell him this?" you chuckled. "Am I ready? Are we ready? I- oh my goodness." you sighed in complete awe. You made your way to your luxurious humble abode.

2 hours pass by...

You awaited for your husband to arrive from rehearsal. The closer he was, the nervous you were. You held your stomach with both hands, shaken by the news you encounter earlier. You jumped a little after you heard the sound of four tires parking in front of the house. "He's home." you whispered.

The anticipation of him to come through the door suffered upon you. Then.. the door opened. "Y/N? Baby, I'm here!" Aloud Michael. "I'm in the living room!" you shouted back, with perturbation in your voice. His footsteps became louder and louder. "Now or never..." you said.

There he was. An angel. Your angel. Leaning against the cold wall. He grinned at you, wondering if you'll ever welcome him home. "Hey, baby." Michael greeted.

"Hey..." you said rather quickly. Michael formed a concern look, not understanding why you're acting the way you are. "You ok?"

"Of course, Love. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Normally when I come home from work, I have you in my arms." he answered.

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I'm fine, though. Honest." you responded, holding back tears. Michael knew you weren't fine and made his way towards you. He placed his hand on your cheek, looking deeply into your watery eyes. "Y/N... something's wrong. I could tell by your persona. What is it?"

You cried softly, looking away from his stare. "I-I don't know how to tell you this, Michael." "Tell me what, baby?"

You grabbed both of Michael's hands, placing them on your stomach. You took a deep breath, not turning away from Michael's reaction. Which seemed to be confused. "Y/N....."

"I'm pregnant." you cried.

"You're what?"

To be continued...

A/N: Hello everyone. Thank you all for your patience. I know half of you all are happy to see I have returned with new material and content. I appreciate the wait that you had during my departure for the past year. Yes, I've been on and off for a bit, but for the most part, I've disappeared from this app. I want to clear my head and my depression after the tragic loss of my father. I literally saw my dad die in my house. As a medical licensed occupant to not save her loved one really took it to my core. I blamed myself everyday for my father's death. But now I don't. Because he died the more peaceful way. In his sleep. There was nothing I could've done different than what I did to try to revive my father. But, I'm ok with it. And I know he's watching over me. So once again, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I love each and every one of you. Yo girl,

~ Nai