Jenn the Dumb Blonde

~Annabeth~

Wrong. Dead wrong.

The day hadn't gotten any better. It became worse.

But thanks to Blakely confidence and high self esteem, she told me just to smile my way through it and ignore all of the madness.

Doing as told, I was able to laugh at all these idiots and smile at them as if I liked their taunting.

But at one point in the day we crashed into Jack, quite literally crashed into him. Blakely was telling me all about this business her dad owns, while the two of us walked backward.

The collision wasn't to bad, except we knocked over this one blonde chick, wearing a shirt that said, "Let me Take a Selfie" which was the exact opposite of my shirt. She scoffed loudly and glared up at us with hatred burning in her diamond blue eyes.

Jack gave Blakely a look of sympathy, before helping up the girl. Once the girl was up, her eyes scanned my body and she made this disgusted sound.

"Why the hell are you wearing that shirt?" Was her first question. No surprise, she looked slightly hipster.

"I'm wearing it so teens will respect themselves and not feel bad if they take a 'bad selfie' and so that maybe dumb blondes like you would pay attention to where they are walking and not run into things." I grumbled.

This girl was already on my nerves and I didn't even know her name. After the comment I made, Blakely high fived me. "Nice one there," she smiled.

The girl looked repulsed.

She turned toward Jack and began to whine to him. "Make them go away Jackie Poo!!" She pleaded, wrapping her arms around his waist and giving him the worst puppy dog eyes I've ever seen.

Blakely snorted loudly and began to laugh. The girl just looked confused though, but that soon turned into anger.

"Jackie Poo? How nice of a name to give him Jenn. Don't you think so Jackie Poo?" Blakely could barely contain her smile.

But now I knew the name of the girl. It was Jenn. But she didn't look like a Jenn to me. She was to short and blonde to be a Jenn. She looked more like an Emily. Ya... Emily worked better for her.

But why should I care. It's just a name, just another title.

Jack shot Blakely a evil look, then smiled down at Jenn. "It's a wonderful name my love." He said through clenched teeth and while bopping her nose.

I had to hold back a snicker. This was all so stupid, I didn't even know why we were still standing here with Jenn the idiot and Jack the jerk.

But now I had another person to dislike and she was added to the very top of the list, labeled as, "Jenn the Dumb Blonde."