Chapter 6

My mind races to where she could be taking me. I knew she had to have something planned...

She is just so spontaneious. So out there. I just had the feeling that she knew what she wanted, and would do anything to get it.

"Hey hurry up, I don't want to lose you again." She says giving me a sly smile.

"Oh very funny." I say picking up my pace a bit.

We walked in a comfrotable silence for a few minutes. But honestly, I didn't mind at all. I really just enjoyed the satisfaction of finding her... Or of her finding me. I wasn't really sure.

"Here." She says pausing while looking towards me. "This is our spot now, okay? You can let no one know of our secret spot," She says laughing a little while twirling around a slim tree, "only yoy and I are allowed her."

"Okay," I smile just at the thought of this all. "Our spot. But first I need to know somethings... I mean-"

"Nuh uh uh. There is nothing to know. You just have to know who I am, and that this is our spot. Alright?"

"But I know nothing about you! You are just this.. This random girl that I met for a few seconds at a coffee shop..."

"But does it matter? Do you not like me?" She says slurring her words a bit. "Am I-I not good." She continues tripping just a bit. But litterally tripping.

Oh, she's on something. Shit. Of course she had to take something before she met me again.. I just wanted to know her.

"Oh hey there." I said catching her as she tripped right in front of me. "Okay, I will take you back to my place alright?"

"Surreeeeee. That would be granddd." She said as her eyes twinkled a bit as they shut.

So I carried her... I carried her all the way back to my place.