Chapter 8

"Oh I.. I didn't know you- you were awake or anything. I-." I begin. But my face turns a bright red as I turn it away from her. I feel warm hands placed on my cheeks that brought my face closer to hers.

"Wha-." I start again but it is too late. No words escape as she presses her lips gently on mine. Her gentle kiss warming my lips, so soft and tender. She smiles a bit while placing her arms around my neck as I lean back onto her more.

She kisses me for a few more seconds before I pull away.

"Wait. No. We need to talk first. I need to know who you are, how you know me, just about you." I say firmly looking into her eyes. Oh her eyes. She smirks just a bit before responding.

"We have time don't we? Why rush into the facts when you can actually enjoy yourself for once? Do you ever enjoy youself?" She temps at me. I had no response. Nothing to say at all. I just stare at her.

"Well, I... I..." I say and rush in to  kiss her again. I just couldn't stand staring at her lips, her eyes, her. I couldn't stand not being as close as I could with her. I just wanted to close the gap.

Enjoy myself.

She begins unbuttoning my washed out blue polo. Her hands don't stumble at all, like she's done this before.

It just excites me. Her lips hungerly combine with mine.

Like she's been waiting for this. Like we have known eachother for months, years even. And all I know is that the connection I felt before was certainly real.

I pull off her shirt and feel her soft skin. Her shoulders, arms, breasts.

I move my body in sync with hers as she kisses me, but I move down to kissing her neck. Then down to her collarbones as she arches she back a bit.

"FREDDIE!" I hear a way to farmiliar voice call. "FREDDIE WHERE AE RE YOU? WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING FOR COLLEGE DEAR." My mothers voice yells. I blush again.

"Oh fuck, you should hide or.. Yeah." I say looking back at Effy.

"You don't want me to meet the parents? I didn't think i was THAT bad." She says with a fake frown on her face before laughing.

So she pushes me off of her and puts on one of my shirts I just had laying around.

"Meeting the mum!" She says winking at me then walking down to my kitchen where my mum awaited her son. Her SON, not the random girl his son was snogging.

"Wait wait wait wait... wait wait wait." I say putting on pants and a shirt as quickly as I could so I could catch up to Effy. "Effy! Wait!" I say hurrying out the door to see her already talking to my mother.

"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." My mum said grimicing at me.

"No, we aren't like that." I say shotting a glance at the smiling Effy. I knew she had the urge to laugh, but she was better than that.

"Hey um, college shopping, yeah. Effy is going to my college so she was actually going to go with me today. How funny right. Yeah. Okay we should actually be heading out." I say quickly grabbing Effy's arm and heading for the door.

"Oh, well nice meeting you Effy!" My mum yells with a huge smile on her face.

That was... Easy? I guess I have never taken a girl to my house before... Usually her place. Weird.

I almost forgot about the girl standing next to me.

"Well she seems nice." Effy says smiling wide.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I see that there is about one person who has read the whole story... Or at least I think. Just anyone who has read my story, please can I have some suggestions? Feedback? Please xD I just don't know what I am doing right or wrong. I mean is it too boring?

Thank you <3