⚜️9⚜️

{ Elise's PoV}

" Oh so you're the New Yorker." Thomas said mockingly making me confused.

"Excuse me, I don't think I know what you're talking about?" I said .

" Nothing. I thought you were the one I met in Dubai last week but sadly you aren't." Thomas said and I rolled my eyes. Did he honestly think I was going to be the jealous type and get all defensive on how it wasn't me he saw.

" Interesting! Though this is the first time I've been cursed by seeing you." I muttered as Lauren conversed with the Waitress. Thomas raised an eyebrow in my direction and I fake smiled.

" Ou est-il?" David said when he came back and I rolled my eyes.  Leave it to David to always act like an ass and speak in a foreign language.

" I was checking the yacht out. Let's eat then we can go." Thomas replied in English which I was grateful for. At least I knew the answer to what David asked

I thanked the waitress as she placed the chicken pasta in front of me. My mouth dropped as I eyed the cheese, My fingers were itching  to attack the pasta but I had etiquettes. Unfortunately, David hadn't gotten his meal yet and it wouldn't be Girlfriend- like  of me if I just ate.

I waited bored out of my mind for a whole fifteen minutes only for me to realise that David hadn't ordered anything. The bastard didn't say anything to me, not until I asked him why his food wasn't here yet. I begrudgingly ate my cold pasta and swore a thousand times at David.

" Honey let's go now." Lauren said as I ate my second last bite. Now I was forcing my self to finish eating. The meal was for $80, I wasn't going to be foolish and leave it to be thrown in the bin. Heck if it worked my way, I'd even lick the dish clean but that would be too much now.

I looked up at the couple and almost gagged. Like as if my cold food wasn't going down my throat, the two of them also had to sit  and act all lovey dovey. I watched Lauren and Thomas giggle with each other as Thomas fed Lauren something what looked like carrot.
Did Lauren  know what an ass her husband actually was? I spent less then 2 minutes with the guy and I could already tell about his rotten personality.

I swallowed the food anyhow and as soon as Lauren saw I was done, she stood up as well.

" Elise Lets go!" Lauren said and I looked at her confused.

" Where are we going?" I asked as a lost child as she continued dragging me to god  knows where.

And when she finally stopped, I bent down to hold  my knees. Holy shit , I need to stay exercising soon. I took deep breaths and calmed my racing heart and looked up. And the sight in-front of me stole my breath once again!

" Are we going in this Yacht?" I asked with my mouth agape at the sight in front of me. Majestic and proud it stood in three stories. Lauren watched my  expression and smirked .

" Yes! now hurry, We need to gossip. You have to tell me everything from the moment you met Dave till now. Every single thing! The sly guy didn't even hint anything regarding a girlfriend." Lauren mumbled as she walked in front of me. And I, instead of listening to her babble, I watched awed at the classical designed yacht.

" Oh and guess what, we're going to wear bikinis and even go to the spa and get massages, Okay?" Lauren said and I turned to her surprised.

Did she say spa? Massage? Wait before all of that did she say gossip about me and Lucifer. Heck no. I was so not going in that yacht to discuss about my faux love story.