Chapter 38: "Do you think I'd look good on a robe?"

          l i a m ' s  p o v ;

     "Liam!" I feel someone shake me, I groan and shut my eyes tighter. "Baby." someone kisses my cheek. It better not be Zayn again because—

"Babe, I think we're late for a date." It's Mareen, God. Her voice, I forgot how—

"Liam I'm really hungry and I feel sick let's get it over with." she groans.

I open my eyes and look at her, her face is inches away from mine. If my teeth weren't dirty i'd kiss her right in the spot.

"Are you on your period Mareen?" I ask stretching my muscles.

"You don't ask that to women Liam." she hits me with a pillow and groans vociferously.

"I think the answer to that is yes." I mumble to myself.

"I heard you!" Mareen yells from the bathroom, her period isn't that bad. At least not as bad as Danielle's was, or my sister's, but she still gets very bipolar.

I'm talking about acting like a little girl and then screaming at you for the simplest thing.

It's amusing, really.

A knock comes from the door. Mareen walks up to open it, revealing Niall and Noelle.

"We need to talk to you—"

"Ugh." Mareen groans and walks away, stomping her feet very loudly on the floor.

"She's on her period isn't she." Noelle rolls her eyes.

"Is it that easy to tell?" I ask, Niall laughs.

"We really need to talk to you, Liam." Noelle sighs, she looks serious. And for her to be serious it has to be very very serious.

"Well, I can't right now. Management scheduled us a date today and I'm already late."

"But—"

"Go sight-seeing or something." I shrug and close the door on their faces.

"Get dressed," Mareen commands. "Well if you want to, I could stare at your torso all day." she blushes.

"Oh, can you?" I smirk walking over to her and bringing her in my arms. I smell her sweet scent, she never changes.

"I love you." I whisper quietly, I bet she didn't even hear it.

"Go get dressed Liam."

"But I don't want to!" I whine.

"Feck, I'll dress you up okay?"

"Okay fine." I smile. After a few minutes, I feel her hands press around my body and try to sit me down. I stay with my eyes shut, moving myself trying to make it seem like it was her doing it. Her arms wrap around the loose t-shirt around my body and removes it. Well, tries too. Eventually she groans and gives up.

"Baby please." she sits on top of me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"Did you really use the baby word God." I groan. "Fine." I huff.

_

"Where are we going?" she asks while putting on her seat-belt. 

"I ain't telling you nothing." I answer, trying to make an American accent, she just laughs.

"Fine, but I hope it isn't a mall because I'm not in the mood of watching some white girls walk around with uggs and sweaters."