Chapter 12: 'Oh flack. Not again.'

Chapter 12 (hi)

*Alex's POV

'Yeeeep!' I make a weird sound hearing the voice behind me. A weird warmness overcomes me that I do not like. It's fear.

I slowly turn around sighing in relief.

'You know you're not supposed to be seeing that right?' Louis asked raising an eyebrow at me. DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME THE EYEBROW FACIAL EXPRESSION LOUISE TOMLINSON. Yes Mareen told me about Louise.

'Yeah. So?' I try to act cooly getting my bangs out of my hair but failing miserably as in I poked my eye. GOD DAMMIT THIS THING HURTS LIKE HELL.

'Don't try to act cool, it comes out naturally.' he winks. Does he have a winking disease. I feel as if wherever he goes he's constantly winking, I won't judge.

Oh wait he's flirting lol forgot.

Wait he's been flirting with me all day hasn't he?! How can I not see this?!

'Ha. Ha.' I laughed nervously.

'Well, I'm taking this by now.' he says reaching out to my pal John and keeping it in his hands. The bathroom door starts to creak and I fumble nervously with my fingers. Please faith, you've been kind so far! A nervous Harry walks out of the bathroom talking to himself.

'H-hey..A-Alex.' he smiled nervously at me. 'H-have you uh... Seen a little uh.. Purple book?' he was referring to the journal. OMG NO.

'Uh no.. I-I think I should go..' I ran out before someone could say anything.

I stopped when I heard some whispering. I hid myself behind a wall pressing my ear.

'Where you two going to the bathroom?' Harry whispered to Louis.

'No! Course not! Why would I do that?!' Louis answered.

'Oh.. And what are you doing with my journal?! Where you discussing it with her?! How many times have I told you to stay away from this!' he whispered in a yelling way. I prayed Louis didn't give me away.

'No! I was just passing and I saw the journal on the floor! I picked it up and I bumped with Alex and then you came out! I was going to give you back this thing when you came out of the bathroom!' Louis didn't give me away, thank God.

'Oh ok.. G-good. Anyways Louis... I need to talk to you.' curiosity man. Why did you give me so many curiosity God?!

'Okay. You can talk.' Louis says in a flat tone.

'Oh um... Do you.. Like--'

'Hey Alex! What are you doing?' Noelle whispered. Greeeaaaat.