Last Day In Paradise

Pt2

Fitz was now holding Olivia in the air. Then he said what Olivia had always been waiting for. He put her down and got on one knee to say what he was going to say like a proper man. " Olivia Carolyn Pope, Will you marry me?"  He had popped the magic question. Olivia was now standing there all teary eyed and blushing. " Yes, Yes I would love to marry you" replied Livvie. Fitz grabbed her and twirled her around until she stopped, she was wrapped around his arms. She turned back around and kissed him, hard. He picked her up and walked back to their abode into the bedroom. He laid her down  onto the bed and got on top of her.
He leans down Olivia and whispers "off". Olivia quickly throws her shirt revealing her erect nipples. They were now breathing very hard and Olivia could feel Fitz underneath her. How hard he was, how much he wanted her. Fitz kisses liv wet and slowly. She opened her mouth even more allowing his tongue to slide around her mouth. He bottom lip was engulfed into Fitz's mouth. He then moved down her body. Kissing every inch of her. He dragged sloppy kisses along her sternum then stopping at his nipples. Putting one in his mouth and caressing the other with his free hand. All while looking at Olivia.   He moved to her belly button, tracing circles around it. He kissed right to the hem of her panties. Pulling them down slowly lifting her up. Small sounds came out of Olivia's mouth. She was craving what he had and she couldn't wait. She wanted all of him right now at this moment. "Wider" he whispered. He held onto her thighs as she quivered at his touch. He flicked his tongue on her clit and circled around her opening. She whimpered as he made her feel so erotic. "Not yet", liv was on the verge of coming, she struggled so hard not to. He pulled out his stiff length and prodded her entrance. She was practically shaking by then. He pushed his member all the way in, Olivia screamed his name out. He was pumping into her like he hasn't fucked her before. He was so turned on by the sight of his newly fiancée. " Fuck" he groaned so loudly feeling her tighten around him. She came so hard and he just laid there on top of her , still breathing heavily and didn't pull out yet.

"I love you, Husband" whispered Olivia.

"I love you too, Wife" replied Fitz.

They ate a nice home cooked dinner and fell asleep in each other's arms. The next day they said goodbye to the island and headed back home. Back to Vermont where the sun shines and the start of their new married life.