Resort

Olivia and Fitz went on the other side of the island to go and check out the resort. They wanted to plan some activities for the day.They got to the receptionist desk and ask they clerk what they had on the island. Hello welcome to Nassau the capital of the Bahamas said the clerk as she looked up from her desk.She was stunned it was the former president."Pre..Pre...President Grant, how may I help you." asked the clerk she didn't know how to respond it was amazing. " No need for the formalities , Mr.Grant is fine" said Fitz as held to Liv's hand." Do you have any private excursions for today, Sarah" asked Fitz.Sarah thought" he knows my name omg, wait i have a name tag on Duh". "We have snorkeling at 2,Parasailing at 2:55 , private beach that includes a lounging area and  drinks with food. The ride to the private beach is a scenic route with stops at the garden." said Sarah as she scrolled through the computer."Is that an all day thing" said Fitz as he brought Olivia closer to him.Man he was loving what she was wearing but he liked it when they are off.Liv was wearing khaki shorts with a sleeveless floral blouse and some white flip flops. She had her Dior black and white sunglasses hung on her blouse. She was wearing a white two piece underneath. Fitz was wearing a light blue short sleeve shirt and khakis as well.His ray bands sat on his head and a strand of his curly hair Liv loves so much hanged on his forehead."Yes and the manager there is going to tell you when its time to leave" said Sarah. Fitz looked back at Olivia to see which one she wanted.She nodded her head." We'll take this one , put it on a tab" said Fitz" Okay Mr.Grant" said Sarah as she made the arrangements. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They were on the way to the garden in a sky blue jeep.Fitz looked at liv and mouthed " I love you". Olivia mouthed back"I know" and smiled. He chuckled and grabbed her left hand to his face and kissed her ring he gave her. He looked out around them as the wind blew thought his hair and his shades on covering his light blue eyes.

They got to the garden and took some pictures.They held hands and looked at the variety of flowers.Fitz picked a flower and stuck it behind Liv's ear.A yellow elder the national flower of Bahamas."Awww thanks Babe" said Liv.Fitz grabbed Liv's waist and pulled her in.He kissed her lips and walked into a little shop of souvenirs.He asked them if they could send a bouquet of the Yellow Elders to their house on the other side of the island. He wanted a little surprise for Olivia when they get back. The guide told them wheels up in ten.Liv went to the restroom when she got back she saw Fitz leaning against the car door looking up at the sky with his sunglasses on."Hey" said Olivia as she walked closer to him.He took her in , eyeing her up and down.Fitz opened the door and said"milady". Olivia chuckled as she hopped into the car.[Onward and Forward to the Beach.]They got to the private beach.It was beautiful,the blue waves crashing into the white sand. Fitz helped her out of the car onto the ground.There were some more of the native flowers growing on the beach.Fitz took a pic of Olivia right in front of them with her shades on.He grabbed her hand and lead her to a couple of beach chairs.The guide pointed where the bar and dining was.Fitz asked if they could have two lemon surprise.They waiter walked back to the bar to place the order."Hey babe you coming"asked Liv.She already had stripped off her clothes to reveal her gorgeous swimwear thats hugging the parts Fitz loves so much."Coming" said Fitz as he ripped off his shirt.He threw it on the ground and ran towards her.They ran into the lukewarm water, started splashing water at Fitz."Take this"said Fitz as he made a tidal wave toward Olivia."Ahhhhh" yelled Liv as the water got her all wet.Just as Liv was about to send her next attack, Fitz graded her head and kissed her."I got you" whispered Fitz.Olivia blushed and kissed him on the cheek."I got you too"said Liv, she swam farther out and floated.Her face shimmering in the bight sun."This feels so nice"she whispered.Fitz dived in and went under Olivia. Next thing she knew she was on top of Fitz muscular shoulders."Ahhhhhh, FITZ PUT ME DOWN" said Liv as she grasped the curly went wet hair on his head."Oh so you want me to put you down" said Fitz as he leaned back a bit."NO,NoNoNoNo, DON'T PUT ME DOWN" yelled Olivia as she realized what he was going to do. Fitz crouched down into the water and Liv slid off his shoulders.He popped back up and stood right in front of Liv's face.They were inches apart , they could feel each others breaths hitting each others face.Liv kissed him and ran her fingers though his curly hair.Fitz slid his tongue in her mouth and so did she.Fitz hands went from her waist sliding down her body.Liv jumped onto his waist and straddled him.Fitz sat her on his leg and moved his hand between her legs.Olivia slid her hands down his swimming trunks and grabbed his penis."Two can play at that game" said Fitz breathlessly.He started to move his hand back and forth.Olivia moaned into his mouth.Olivia started to stroke his penis causing him to grunt.They both finished as the sun sat on the horizon cascading orange light on their bodies.They walked back to the shore and drank their drinks."You hungry" asked Liv as she dried her hair."Yesss" said Fitz , they both got up and walked over to the dining area.After all of that it was time to go.They got back to the resort and went back to their side of the island.They took a shower together and crashed half naked because they were to tired to even get dressed.Goodnight whispered Fitz as he pulled up the overs over him and Liv.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoped you guys liked it.It took me the whole day to write this chapter.

If you liked it vote and subscribe to my profile.

~Till Next Time 😘