Trouble in Paradise

Fitz eyes slowly opened to see the sunlight hitting Olivia ever so slightly. He looked down to see himself shirtless and only boxers on. Olivia rest her head on the soft pillow as she slowly wakes up. "Hi" whispers Fitz as he pulls her closer to his warm body. She so small he thought, even as long as he knew her she still was small compared to him. "Hi" whispered back Liv. She nuzzled her head into Fitz's warm chest. Fitz wrapped his arms around her thin waist. Their legs intertwined. Fitz stomach rumbled breaking the peaceful silence between them. Liv looked up into his blue eyes, " you wanna go out to eat" she asked. He nodded his head in approval.Olivia sat up on the bed in front of Fitz as she pulled her laptop out searching for a breakfast place to eat at the resort. Fitz threw on some khakis shorts and a t-shirt. Liv put on a white tank top and floral shorts. She threw her shades and sunscreen in her tot bag. Fitz started the golf cart that he resort let them borrow.

———————————————————————————————
20 min later

They arrive at the resort restaurant and find a table." hey I'm gonna go to the restroom I'll be right back"said Olivia.She sat her bag on the chair and walked towards the restroom.A few minutes passed by and the waitress walked towards Fitz to take the order.She looked down at the notepad and asked" Hello welcome to Paradise Restaurant , My name is Amanda Are you ready to order". " Hello I would like to have two orders of french toast and two mimosas" he said as he gave the menu to her.She finally looked down to grab the menu and stared into his eyes.Fitz noticed her eyes lingered way to long.He said thank you to break off the uncomfortable stare.Once she left Fitz put his sunglasses on and look-up into the sky.The breeze hit his face and his curly hair moved gently in the wind.Fitz put his arms behind his head flexing his biceps.Olivia walked out out the restroom spotting Fitz looking so relaxed.She walked back to the table."Hey babe I already ordered for us"Fitz said as Liv sat down."Its so pretty here"she said as she looked out the seaside.The splotches of islands and sailing boats covered the clear blue ocean.You could hear the tropical tress ruffling in the wind and the birds flying over.The restaurant was quite empty because all the tourist usually go on excursions around this time.Amanda came back with their food and drinks.Liv and Fitz said Thank you and went on to eat.They ate their food and talked about the island and their friends.Liv said Abby called and asked about how we were."And what did you say" Fitz replied with a mouth full of French toast.Liv licked her finger and wiped off the powder sugar off his chin and said" I told her we're great and i sent her some pics of us." Let me see" Fitz said as he reached out for Liv's phone.He swiped through the pic and landed on a picture of him shirtless on the bed.It showed his face sideways on the pillow as his built arms hugged it."I hope you didn't send this to Abby" Fitz chuckled as he showed Olivia."I forgot that was there" she said as she bit another piece of her now brunch.Fitz called Amanda for the receipt.She gave him the receipt and tried to make small talk.Fitz could tell she was flirting and got a bit annoyed.But he remained polite while Liv tried really hard not to be so snippy.They got up and Olivia grabbed his hand showing he belonged to her.Amanda noticed and backed down."Well it was nice meeting you" said Liv with a fake smile.They both walked out of the restaurant into the parking lot.They both looked at each other realizing what just happened.Fitz nodded in agreement."So what do you want to do today?" asked Fitz as he started the cart."Hmm, I just want to go back and lay with you" Olivia told to Fitz's ear.He drove back letting the wind hit their faces.

________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? Comment and Follow for more.

~ Till Next Time 😘