Day 1 pt1

The morning sun is shining through the window onto the bed. A cool breeze is felt from the soft waves hitting against the shore.

Fitz is up and looking at Olivia sleeping in his arms. She slowly comes to her subconscious. "Hi" Fitz says softly almost not even being able to her it. "Hi" she says back and realizing where they are. She looks down at herself and sees she wearing his shirt and nothing else. "Babe, did you change me" asked Livvie. "Uhhh, yeah you looked uncomfortable"said Fitz. "Is that right" she says as she straddles her legs around his waist. "Mhm"he then kissed her. His lips touching hers, his hands grabbing her waist. She grabbed his curly hair and touched his perfectly shaped chest. Moans escape her mouth as he pushes his tongue in her mouth. Their tongues collide , he sucks on it and makes her moan even louder. Fitz then quickly picks her up never leaving her lips. He walks over to the shower and turns it on. Liv still clinging onto his body, her leaned her against the shower door and ripped her shirt off. She gasped , he then kissed her neck all the way down to her belly button. Fitz put Olivia down and she grabbed his boxers and slid them off. Fitz turned her around , Liv placed her hand in his hair as he kissed her neck then her back. He placed his hands on her stomach. She shivered from his hands touching her ever so gently. She could feel his hands sliding across her body finally touching her breast. "Ahhhhhh" Liv moaned at the pleasure of his hands fondling her. "Don't stop" she said as she panted. Fitzgerald thrusted into Olivia. They both moaned loudly. "Baby , keep.....going....harder" said Livvie with a breathless voice. They were moving rhythmically, their body's became one. The glassed door started to fog up and the water was still going. "Fitz......Fitz......Mhhhhhh"she was almost there and so was he. She could feel him throbbing and she was moaning to the heavens. Her legs were shaking she couldn't stand it anymore. He turned her around , picked her up, and continued. Their breaths becoming heavier by the second. He attacked her mouth, sucking Her plumped lips and forcing his tongue in. Her moans transferred to his mouth. They could feel the hot saliva seeping out and their breaths breathing out hot air onto each other's face. Their foreheads rested against each other as they both climaxed.
———————————————————————
A/N this was unexpected but I'll be on hiatus for just a bit I'll try to be back ASAP IM SORRY FOR JUST LEAVING IT AT THIS BUT I GOT TO GO
Till Next Time 😘