[Chptr. 26]

Previously: I averted my eyes and looked at the three infront of me. "That was beautiful honey," my mom was the first one to speak. My dad and Rachel nodded their heads in agreement. I glanced back at Todd, he still had that look on his face. I just hope that song made him realize I wanted to be more than friends...

(AN: Warning- this chapter has a few sexual contents...nothing too big)

Chapter 26

He didn't. He didn't get the hint. A couple of days passed and Todd just kept being my friend....yep, just my friend. I thought he realized it when I sung that song, I mean, he had a look on his face like he realized something, I wonder what.

He'll come over my house and we'd hang out...like friends. He'll call me on the phone and we'd talk...like friends. He'll give me a friendly hug whenever he saw me...just...like...friends.

So today, he's coming over, and I feel like I have no choice but to make the first move. I'm sorry, but I can't take this 'just friends' routine...it's killing me! I told Rachel and she's actually the one who suggested I make the first move.

Yes, she's been staying over my house for a few days; her parents seem to be fine with. What's wrong with them? What kind of parents let their kid stay over a friend's house during school days? Aren't they worried she's going to ditch school or something?

Or maybe it's just my parents who are like that? I don't know. Anyway, Kevin's coming over here too, after he's down with practice. Mr. Kirson been riding us about not wasting our voices singing outside of class, he doesn't want anyone to lose it. (it meaning voices)

So now, I'm lying on my bed, waiting for Todd to show. I've been contemplating how I'm going to make the first move. Should I start off slow? Or should I just take charge, throw his sexy a*s on this bed, and have at it? Or maybe I could--

Knock. knock.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. I felt my heart beating faster than usual, this is it, I'm about to do something that's going to change a part of my life. I yell come in, and in walks Todd, looking as hot as ever.

He wore a black t-shirt that hugged his body perfectly, not too tight, but tight enough to see his abs. He also had on some dark blue jeans that hung loosely against his waist, but not bagging, his belt was hugging perfectly around his 'V', which was unfortunately covered by his shirt.

He had a smile on his face as he opened the door fully; his right hand still on the door knob. "Hey, Naomi," he greeted while I hurried off the bed. He put his arms out for our usual hug, but a hug is not what I wanted anymore.

I walked quickly towards him. "So I figured today we just--"

He was cut off my lips on his. He was surprised at first, but five seconds later he snaked his hands from my abdominal to my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he used his foot to swing the door shut.

This kiss was amazing! It's like our lips were destined to touch as they moved in perfect unison. Tingles ran though my body, shivers ran down my spine as his hands were sliding up and down my back. He slightly bit my bottom lip and I didn't hesitant to let his tongue in.

Our tongues were touching and all I could think of was something like this.....YES! YES! FINALLY I'M KISSING HIM! And yeah, this isn't our first kiss, we did make-out at Kevin's party a while back, but it was just...wow!

We were kissing with determination, nothing slow about it, as I started walking backwards, pulling him with me towards my bed. Once the back of my knees were touching the edge of my bed, Todd picked me up and land me on it. He positioned himself between my legs, not once breaking our kiss.

This kiss was getting so intense that I wanted to take control. I flipped us over, so now I'm straddling him. I started kissing down his neck and he moaned in pleasure. I reached for the bottom of his shirt and proceeded in taking it off, breaking the kiss for one split second. Once successful, I ran my hands all over his chest and six-pack and started kissing him again, missing his lips.

His hands were all over me, tempting me to take off my shirt, and he didn't have to tell me twice. I broke our kiss and sat straight up; I was sitting directly on his 'friend' now. I looked into Todd's eyes. There's something blazing through them, I couldn't put my finger on it, but it was strong. I grabbed hold of the bottom of my shirt and began taking it off.

Todd licked his bottom lips and lust filled his eyes. He sat up so his face was infront of mine as he started kissing my again. I don't know about him, but I feel like I'm in heaven. I feel safe with him, like everything that's happened these past weeks were just a blur. The next thing I knew, Todd flipped us over, so now he was on top of me.

He started kissing my jaw line, then my neck, then my chest, then in between my breast, then my stomach. I started breathing heavy as his lips got closer and closer to my 'area'. He licked around my naval piercing, which caused me to giggle because it tickled.

He quickly moved back up to my lips, and my hands seemed to have a mind of their own, because they started fumbling with his belt. I could feel his 'little friend' and let's just say, there's nothing little about him.

Once I got his belt undone, I unbuttoned his pants and slowly dipped my hand in, still not breaking our kiss. Todd shivered at my touch, but allowed me to continue. As soon as I touched his 'friend' Todd let out a pleasurable hiss and pulled my hand out.

Before I got a chance to try again, he pulled his pants off, revealing his boxers. He then started moving his lips back down my body. I moaned once they got closer and closer to my pants. He noticed, because I felt him smile against my stomach. Once they reached the top of my pants, he started unbuttoning them.

My hormones were going wild. I started breathing and moaning heavy once he removed my pants and licked the outline of my panties. Do it....do it...I chanted in my head when he continued to lick the top of my panties. He was teasing me.

"Todd?" I breathed, as he now started kissing above my panty line.

"Hmm?" he questioned softy as he began inching my underwear down, kissing where the outline of my panties once were.

"Todd..." I moaned as his lips were getting closer...and closer to--

Knock. knock.

"Naomi! Todd! Kevin's here!"

Rachel's voice traveled to my ears like a fire truck siren. My eyes shot open, me just realizing they were closed. Damn it! I forgot we were in my house, with my parents and Rachel downstairs!

Todd quickly pulled my panties back up to its original place, balanced himself up on his knees, and ran a hand over his face and sighed. After a few seconds, he leaned back over me, still between my legs, and kissed me again. This times soft and passionately.

"Another time," he whispered in my ear before he got up off my bed and began searching for his clothes. He sighed again and cursed under his breath.

"What?" I asked once I got off the bed. He didn't say anything, he just turned around and did a chop with his hands towards his boxers.

I looked at them and realized what he meant. His 'friend' was at full salute and I shivered at how close I was from having it in--okay Naomi stop. Don't start getting turned on again, we have to go downstairs.

"I'll have to take a cold shower," he mumbled, still looking at his 'friend'. I walked towards him. "Okay, you can use mine," I suggested to him and pointed to a closed door. He picked up his clothes and headed to the bathroom.

While he was in there, I put on my clothes and waited for him to finish in the shower. Once he walked out, he was fully dressed with a smile on his face.

"Now, let's get downstairs," I suggested as I moved. Before I opened the door, I felt his hands snake around me gently yet firmly.

"Sooo....I'm hoping we're more than friends now?" he questioned in my ear as he wrapped his muscled arms around my stomach, holding me closer to him. A smile appeared on my face, I liked how that sounded. We're more than friends now. I turned to face him.

"Definitely," I said with a smile. He smiled back and gave me a soft sexual kiss before I opened the door, and we headed downstairs....