The Choice

*unedited

With every death eater in the room staring at me, I knelt down onto my knees, gripping my wand as tightly as possible and out of the corner of my eye I could see Lord Voldemort, smiling.

"My Lord," I said, choking a bit, "I beg for your forgivness, for your mercy. I know what I have done wrong and I hope you can forgive me."

The tight circle of Death Eaters stood still, as The Dark Lord started to slow steps walking around me, encaging me.

"Oh Rose, your betrayal last year showed me a few things." He said quietly, so quietly that the death eaters could not hear. "You're strong Rose, and I have no doubts if Dumbledore were here, you'd fly back to him in a second. So, do not forgot if you ever, even think about betraying me again, I will find every single person you have ever loved and kill them personally."

"DEATH EATERS," The Dark Lord said loudly, "Here, this girl, is an example of Lord Voldemort's mercy, of his forgiveness. She will be back in our ranks and I advise you to stay out of her way."

I spared a quick glance of to see the Death Eaters quickly mumble or give a nod of understanding. The Dark Lord had a vicious plan, I could feel it, there was no way he would allow me back into his inner circle if he didn't need me for some reason.

I had served some purpose, and I thanked that purpose because it seemed to be the only reason I was alive right now.

"Go," Voldemort whispered to his death eaters and quickly one by one they all fled from the room, leaving me alone.

"Let's take a trip Rose, let me show you what true dark magic is and I think I shall truly find out where your loyalties lie." He continued as he came closer and as I shuddered, he placed his cold lifeless hand on my arm and the feeling of sinking came as we apparated.

The smell of salt water hit me before the cold breeze of ocean water, I opened my eyes to find myself on a cliff that was high above tons of rushing water.

I turned to see The Dark Lord, chanting something strange, something that I couldn't quite make out. And then suddenly I felt like I was being lifted, I looked around terrified to see that, I along with the dark lord was being slowly transported to a small cave that was in the middle of the water. We were in mid air, levitating, and I knew the magic the dark lord was doing was dark, flying without an instrument in the magical world was considered a feat of the dark and powerful.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I realize we had come in front of a small cave wall, and my feet were on solid ground instead of air. He walked up and down the cave wall once before he came to a halt in the middle, suddenly the fear of the suitation set in and i internally calmed myself down.

Swiftly Lord Voldemort grabbed my wrist and before I could even figure out what was happening, my pale wrist was slowly being covered in blood.

He quickly wiped the blood on the wall, and my stomach turned with fear, blood and magic were the primary ingreidants for black magic and since when has black magic ever helped me?

The cave wall suddenly opened, making a small entrance for the dark lord and I to go through. He glanced at me , his blood red eyes smiling in conquest.

He walked in, his wand out and I was having a hard time believing that the Dark Lord has brought me here simply to just show me something, there was a price to his betrayal, there was always a price.

I noticed that we were walking very close to the cave wall, seeing how the rest of the cave seemed to be pure water. It wasn't your typical blue, shining water either, this water emitted an eerie green glow and a part of me knew it wasn't just the water giving me a creeped out feeling.