The Dream

" Join me Rose.. I can teach you so much.. I can make you the most powerful witch of the time.. I can bring back your parents" 

" Who..who are you?" I said

" I? I am Lord Voldermort. I know your jealous of your brother Rose, the boy who lived, the boy who has everything. What if that could be you, Rose? What if you joined me, we could get rid of the boy.. together.."

That's when i woke up.

The dream seemed so realistic.. like Voldermort really had been talking to me.. was he inside my head? Ofcourse not, that was absurd. The thing that most frightened me was that, i actually had the desire to get rid of the boy who lived.. my brother. But i would never, he was my brother after all.

I walked down to the Great Hall with Draco, I could tell he liked me. As I walked in I saw Snape, and Dumbledore watching me. It was getting annoying, but I didnt say anything. Snape suddenly got up and came over. He was handing out scheldues. 

Rose Evans -

Monday

Double Potions ( With Gryffindors)

Lunch

Herbolgy ( Hufflepuffs )

Charms ( Gryffindors)'

Tuesday 

Defence against the Dark Arts ( Gryffindors )

History of Magic ( Ravenclaws)

Lunch

Flying Lessons ( Gryfindors )

Wednesday 

Double Charms

Lunch

Transfiguration ( Gryffindors)

Thursday 

Double Defence agasint the dark arts 

Lunch

Potions

Friday

History of Magic

Transfiguration

Lunch

Potions

Wonderful. I had to bear through a double potions with Snape staring at me, every Monday. Just freaking wonderful. 

I looked up at the Gryffindor table, I saw Harry looking at me so i waved.

" Your not friends with him are you?" Draco asked me

" Yes i am,  is there a problem?" I asked Draco, with a very superior glance on my face

That made him shut up.

I walked over to Harry, and asked if he liked to walk to Potions together. When we got to the dungeons, I sat in the back with Harry, Ron and Hermione. I knew people were staring at me. Gryffindors and Slytherins never, ever sat together. But i didnt care.

Snape walked in, went on a long speech, about how we would never understand the subtle art of potion making, and started picking on Harry.

"Clearly fame isnt everything." He said, sneering.  I saw Draco smirked. This annoyed me but i didnt say anything. 

As Snape talked, i started to get sleepy...

"You wont be accepted in your own house, Rose.. just admit to yourself. your evil, rose, your evil. Your also very powerful, you can do great things rose, great things.. " Lord Voldemort 's voice echoed said.

"No. Im not evil, illl never join you. ill never hurt Harry."

" Thats what you think now, Rose, but soon it will be You & I, better than everyone.."

"EVANS !" Snape yelled as he banged something on my desk that made me jump and I suddenly realized I had dozed off.

"Im sorry, im sorry." I said

He looked at me and just turned away. Not the response i expected, but I didnt push it.