Right Vs Wrong

"I don't know what to do, he wants me to kill him...', said Draco Malfoy trailing off, "No one's been able to kill him ever, he's the greatest wizard ever apparently, but I personally don't agree."

I glared up at him and then at the wooden table I was sitting across from, being stuck in Malfoy's Manor for almost a year with this annoying brat had done nothing to lift my spirits.

"So don't do it." I said monotonously, The Dark Lord had given the task of murdering Dumbledore to Malfoy, something every one in the house knew that he would never be able to accomplish. Knowingly, The Dark Lord wanted to punish Lucius's son for not retrieving some prophecy of some sort that involved none other than my famous brother, the boy who lived, Harry Potter.

I closed my eyes in pain, it was dicomforting to think about anything that had to with him or the past year, or even how I ended up here.

"You know I have to do it, its a demand from the Dark Lord, I can't just ignore it," Malfoy said twirling his wand in his hands. "I go back to Hogwarts tomorrow, what do i do?" This time it sounded more like he was talking to himself. Not that it mattered to me what happened to Malfoy, he could die in front of me and I could care less.

"Are you even listening to me?" He said but I simply moved my gaze to the ceiling thinking about how lucky Malfoy was to be going back to the castle, a safe place, a place containing some of the few people I had ever cared about it. Not that it truly mattered to them if I returned, seeing since the last time I saw them they had doubted my trust. Thinking back, I regretted almost every one of my actions that night - the night I had lost my soul.

"I'll tell Chase and Liam you miss them," Malfoy said in a smug manner as I immediately glanced up to him in anger. "Oh no did I just mention a touchy subject Rosie? Do you miss them? How about your idiotic brother, Potter? You know they didn't even look for you, Rose?. Your eyes are glowing red, Rose, is someone getting a little upset?"

I clenched my mouth shut, trying my best to ignore this arrogant, repulsive boy sitting in front of me.

The Dark Lord had called a meeting for just I and Draco and I had inkling of what it was about but I hoped with all that I had that I was wrong.

The door suddenly flew open, and bright red eyes could be seen from the doorway. Lord Voldemort walked slowly to the head of the table, holding his wand in front of him the entire time. It was evident he still didn't trust me. After all this time.

He sat and spoke, getting straight to the point, " I have a plan, a plan that will allow me to kill Harry Potter and it requires you Rose." He continued on, "Draco you have been well informed in what I require from you, and I called you now to make sure you know what you must do." He then continued on, "I also hope you realize what the... ah... consquence... will be if you fail?"

Draco, head still bent over, nodded briskly, spared a glance at me and then moved his gaze back to staring at the table.

"Very well then, you may go." Lord Voldemort said quietly.  

Draco quickly stood up from the table and departed the room, closing the door quickly behind him.

My hands tensed as I looked up at Lord Voldemort, what was he going to do? Kill me? This was the first time he had wished to speak to me personally since the night I had killed the young boy. I wish he would but it was impossible without the horcrux.

"You want to your horcrux, yes?" The dark lord said looking in my eyes.

I hesitated, was this another trap? In the last months being stuck in the manor had been horrible, yet I had never tried for the simple reason that Voldemort had taken my horcrux right after I had made it. It was my lifeline, a piece of my soul and I wanted it back. Immediately. I had spent days searching the manor looking for locket, but luck never did like me. 

I nodded.

His lips curved in a slight wicked smile, "Wonderful, you can have it back as long as you do one small thing for me."

I tilted my head as my eyes narrowed in confusion, "What do you need... My lord?"

"Bring me the sword of Gryffindor. Do whatever you need to do, but remember if you don't come back with it and I find that you have betrayed me, I will destroy the horcrux and then come after you Rose, and ill show no mercy this time. Rest assured Rose, i will find you."

And with that, he stood up from the table and disapparted from the room.

***********
I stood in front of the large iron gate that I had not seen in what felt like a million years. The large, brightly lit castle stood in front of me.

I put my hand forward and touched the gate, grabbed the knocker that was situated next to it and gave it a large knock.

They knew that I was here.

*****
*NO ONES POV

The tall man walked out of the castle, his blue eyes twinkling in the moonlight and his white beard standing out against the immense darkness. Albus Dumbledore wondered who could have possibly been standing at the front of the castle as he was not expecting anyone and knew that all students and teachers were inside.

Dumbledore had currently had a lot to worry about and did not need a unwelcome visitor at the moment even thought he knew that no death eater would simply knock on the gate of Hogwarts.

He walked closer his wand steady next to him and when he finally saw who was standing on the other side, he ran to the gate, immediately opening it.

*****
I sat down across from Albus Dumbledore, and slowly lowered my black hood - showing my face. His office was still the same as it had been when I had walked in more than 6 years ago. I sighed, how much had happened in those 6 years...

He sat impassively,so far no words had been exchanged and I was starting to feel a slight sense of hopelessness.

I spoke, "You didn't look for me." It was more of a statement then a question and even though I knew I didn't deserve any answers or a seach party, I wanted them.

"You left on your own accord," Dumbledore said calmly back.

I frowned, "I didn't go back to the death eaters on my own accord, they attacked me!"

"You shouldn't have left."

"You should've trusted me!" I said almost screaming, I closed my eyes, the last thing I needed was them to turn red. I was here for a purpose, I glanced up behind Dumbledore and felt a rush of adrenaline, the sword shined from, it's place behind Dumbledore'a head.

"Why are you here now Rose? Under Voldemort's request of course?" He said ignoring my previous comment.

I closed my eyes, it was time to decide. Who's life was I was going to save, mine or Harry's?

I never realized how hard it was to pick from right to wrong up until this moment, but as I said the next few words, I knew I was doing what I had too.

I inhaled a long breath, "You need to kill me."

Dumbledore smiled. 

************

ok i'm not even going to rant about how much i suck at uploading all im going to say is that i'm SO sorry and I SUCK buuuuuuuut I wanted to upload something right now so I quickly wrote this, I also have the next chapter half written and my goal is to upload that in the next hour! oh man i also have an important announcement....... the next chapter is the last chapter and im really sad because i'm not sure how you guys are going to react to the ending ok I LOVE U FOR READING .... and feel free to message me if you have any questions! :)