Satzu (15)

1 year have passed

[No one's POV]

"Love, are you okay?" Tzuyu asked once Sana is awake.

She nodded weakly and Tzuyu leave a lingering kiss on the crown on her head.

"It's been tough for you..." Tzuyu said and caressed her hair.

"Why don't you sleep more? You must be exhausted..." Tzuyu said and Sana shook her head.

"Where's the baby?" Sana asked and the door swung opened.

Yes, Satzu got married and a few months earlier, they realized that Sana was pregnant because of her sudden mood swings and morning sickness.

"It's here." Tzuyu's dad said.

Sana's parents are also here to see their first grandson.

And yes, it's a boy.

Tzuyu's dad pass the baby to Sana and Tzuyu smiled to Sana.

"He looks like you. So dashing." Sana said.

"I hope he won't get your clumsy personality." Tzuyu said and Sana slapped his chest lightly since she's still weak.

Sana and Tzuyu keep playing with the baby until the nurse came in and say that the baby needs to go back to his crib.

Sana pass the baby to the nurse and the doctor came in to check on Sana.

"She just need to stay here for a night to observe her condition. If she's doing good, she can be discharged tomorrow." The doctor said and they thanked the doctor.

"Thank you doctor." They said and he left the ward.

"Go sleep. I know you're still tired." Tzuyu said and Sana closed her eyes.

Tzuyu hold her hand and stayed with her at the hospital while Tzuyu's mum went back to cook some tonic for Sana to boost her body since she's very weak now.

The next day

"Remember Sana, you will not go to work for one month. That's a tradition for every mother who just gave birth. It's called confinement period." Tzuyu's mum said.

"What is it for?" Sana asked.

"It's for the mother who just gave birth to boost their body back to their original health in that one month. It's important because if your body is too weak, things may happen to your health in future." Tzuyu's mum said and Sana nodded.

"Done?" Tzuyu asked once he entered the ward.

"Yes." Tzuyu's mum said and Tzuyu took her luggage.

"Let's go." Tzuyu said and Tzuyu's mum hold onto Sana while Tzuyu walked at the back.

"Tzuyu-ah, help Sana to take note that don't let her multitask, don't do any strenuous activity, no work out and no sex is allowed!" Tzuyu's mum said and Sana blushed.

"Fine mum, you don't have to say it so loud right?! People are looking at us!" Tzuyu whisper-yelled in embarrassment.

"Whatever, and remember build up on good nutrition, drink lots of warm water, help her to do a postnatal massage and rest." Tzuyu's mum said.

"Postnatal massage helps to do what?" Tzuyu asked.

"It provides relaxation, releases stress, relieves aches on shoulders and neck, hastens the reduction of fluid retention, helps the uterus to shrink to its original size and reduces cellulite." Tzuyu's mum said.

"And top 10 food that can increase production of breast milk is oatmeal, garlic, green papaya, carrots, spinach, fennel, fenugreek seeds, nuts, bottle gourd and salmon. Please remember that she can only drink warm water. It's okay to wash her hair to maintain hygiene but do remember to dry her hair and body immediately." Tzuyu's mum said and Tzuyu nodded.

"Okay... Anymore?" Tzuyu asked.

"And she must wear clothes that can keep her warm and no air conditioner for that 1 month. She needs to be warm at all times." Tzuyu's mum said and Tzuyu opened the door for them.

Sana went in first before Tzuyu's mum got in.

Tzuyu put the luggage at the car boot before going to the driver's seat.

He buckled his seatbelt and wind down the window just a bit for some air circulation.

When they reached home, Tzuyu's dad and Sana's parents are already at the living room, playing with their grandson.

Tzuyu's dad and Sana's parents decided to fetch the baby while Tzuyu fetch Sana and his mum.

Tzuyu then helped Sana up to their room while their parents have a chat in the living room.

"Tzuyu-ah, I want to see Bran." Sana said and Tzuyu nodded.

"Okay... I will ask them to carry him up." Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu then went down and told his dad that Sana wants to see Bran.

They then carried Bran up to Tzuyu and Sana's room.

"Love, Bran is here." Tzuyu said and Sana sit up.

Tzuyu's dad pass Bran to Sana and Sana smiled to Bran.

"Let them rest. Let's go out." Sana's mum said and the others nodded.

Tzuyu walked them to the door and closed the door.

He laid down on the bed with Sana and Bran in the middle.

They then smiled to each other and slowly, Sana fell asleep as well as Bran.

Tzuyu covered Sana and Bran with the blanket and went down.

"Tzuyu-ah, come here." Tzuyu's dad called and Tzuyu went to them.

"We have discussed earlier. We decided to give Bran a Chinese name." Tzuyu's dad said.

"What would you suggest?" Sana's dad asked and Tzuyu starts thinking.

"Chou... Zi Wei? How does it sounds?" Tzuyu asked. (A/n: which means it will be like this in Chinese -> 周子伟)

"That sounds okay. How do you guys think?" Tzuyu's mum asked and they nodded.

"I don't really know Chinese so... It sounds okay to me." Sana's dad said.

"Okay then. That will be his name. Bran Chou Zi Wei." Tzuyu's dad said and they nodded.

"Oh ya, I have something on later so I need to go now." Sana's dad said and they nodded.

Tzuyu send them out and went back up to his room.

But Sana is awaken because she feel the bed sunk.

"Oh, I woke you up? Sorry... Go back to sleep." Tzuyu said and Sana smiled.

Tzuyu laid sideways and faced Sana while Sana faced him with Bran in between them.

"Thanks for giving me a chance... And thanks for accepting me." Tzuyu said and hold Sana's hand.

"I also need to thank you for being there for me as always. I'm also glad that god made me face problems so that I know that you're here... My Mr. Right..." Sana said and Tzuyu smiled.

"I love you." Tzuyu said.

"I love you too." Sana said.

"Let's sleep." Tzuyu said and they closed their eyes with their hands clasped together tightly.

____________________________________

The end! Thanks for supporting me all the way! See you guys in my next book! Love ya! ❤️👋
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!