Satzu (2)

[Tzuyu's POV]

Right after lunch, I went to the library to read some books before the bell rings since there's still time.

But, wherever I go, I will always saw Sana with Mark flirting or enjoying themselves.

I got to admit that it really broke my heart upon seeing the girl I love having fun with the other guy but not me.

I love to see her blushing because she looks cute but I hate the fact that I'm not the one that makes her blush.

I seriously don't get why she never feel anything when I do those daring actions like suddenly pinning her down the wall, pulling her close to my face and leaving a peck on her forehead.

Probably she's just used to it.

I sighed and decided to take the book I wanted and went to a side and read.

The book I'm reading is called 'Ms. Peregrine's home for peculiar children'.

It's actually aired as a movie but since there's also book version, I decided to just read it.

It's about a guy name Jake, can see monsters that's invincible.

Those monsters are people who have done a experiment and it probably failed as they start to turn into monsters.

Those monsters kidnapped or kill children just to eat their eyes. (A/n: I swear to god, I've watched the movie many times and I saw the monsters eating children's eyes... It's disgusting but trust me, the movie is really 👍)

I know it's disgusting but this book is really very interesting.

All of the character inside has a special power that only one have.

Like being invincible, able to float in the sky, one touch and fire lights up, fix a heart for those deceased to revive them and many others.

I keep reading the book until I heard the bell ring.

I never thought of borrowing books since I'm scared that I might lose the book so I returned it back to the shelf and tucked my hands in my pocket.

I start walking back to class and when I reached there, I saw Mark sitting at my seat while caressing Sana's hair and just giving her some disgusting comments.

"Why on earth are you so pretty? I really regret not meeting you earlier." Mark said and Sana blushed.

I then went towards him and cleared my throat.

"Excuse me, you're sitting on my seat. Please excuse." I said and he smirked.

He continue sitting at my seat and ignored me.

"Hey, I'm talking to you." I said and he continue to ignore me.

I feel my blood boiling so I just grabbed his collar and dragged him back to his seat.

I pushed him down on his seat and he almost fell down but he didn't.

I then went back to my seat and sat down beside her.

I can feel Sana's glare on me but I don't care.

"Stop glaring. I know I'm handsome but you can find better excuse to stare at me." I said and she fake puking sounds.

"My ass." Sana said and took out her things for Literature.

The professor then came in and started her lesson.

*time skip to after lesson*

I was waiting for Sana outside the class since she said that she needs to pack her things while I keep my things in my locker.

I was leaning on my locker until I heard laughter.

I rose my head up and saw Sana laughing with Mark.

I furrowed my eyebrows and went towards them.

"Sana-ya, are you going home?" I asked and she look at the clock.

"It's okay. You can go back first. I will just hang out with Mark for a while." Sana said and I nodded.

I saw Mark low-key smirking to me.

'How I wish I can just slap- no... beat the shit outta him.' I thought and walked away.

I then walked back home and flopped down on the couch.

"My dear son! You're back!" Mum said while coming towards me, still wearing the apron.

"Tonight, Mr. Chou cannot come back to have dinner with us so it's just the two of us." Mum said and I nodded.

I then went up to my room and took my clothes.

I went to take a short bath and after that, I dried my hair and flopped down on my bed.

I took my phone and went to IG.

Once I opened my IG, I saw Sana's post with Mark.

Mark's hand is on her waist while she is posing cutely.

It was just like 10 mins ago.

I then turn off my phone and went to my pc.

I start playing games until mum come in to my room and tell me to go down for dinner.

I stopped my game and went down for dinner.

Both of us are eating silently until mum suddenly speak up.

"Tzuyu-ah, are you free tomorrow afternoon?" Mum asked and I nodded.

"Go to those restaurant." Mum said and pass me a piece of paper.

"Mum, blind date again?" I asked and she smiled.

"Hello, young Mr. Chou, you can't even find a girlfriend for yourself, how are you going to find me a daughter-in-law?" Mum said and I sighed.

"Okay, I'll go. To see only!" I said and she nodded.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Her name is Lisa, Lalisa Manoban." Mum said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Her name sounds weird. She's from?" I asked.

"Thailand. But she's very pretty and cute. I have already meet her and have spend a bit of time with her. I'll make sure that you feel comfortable with her in just a few minutes." Mum said and I sighed.

I continue eating and once I finished eating, I went back to my room and start to play my game again.

After a few more hours, I decided to shut down my pc and head to sleep.

I laid down while staring at the ceiling.

"Lalisa Manoban..." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

____________________________________

Hoho! Lisa is out! Blinks! Limario is out!
There will be more scene on Tzuyu and Lisa a few chapters.
And let me ask you guys, you want Sana to get jealous or not? Comment!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!