Satzu (13)

The next day

[Tzuyu's POV]

Since today there's no school, I decided to go to the company and learn somethings.

When I reached, I saw dad's secretary and I tell him to bring me to dad.

He walked me to dad's office and I knocked a few times before entering.

"You finally came!" Dad said and come to me.

"Ready to learn something today?" He asked and I nodded.

We then went to other departments and check out what they are doing.

Dad told me what to focus on and what to take note on.

I listened carefully and remembered every points.

Luckily dad is able to introduce to me most of the things in the company but he didn't tell me how the company works.

"I'll teach you tomorrow." Dad said and I nodded.

Dad also told me that he will hold a meeting with every workers and shareholders to introduce me.

He said he will inform me once it's confirmed.

I then went back home and flopped down on the couch once I got home.

"How's today?" My love asked while massaging my head.

"Still doing fine." I said and she continue to massage my head.

"Is it okay?" Sana asked and I nodded.

"I'll pour a cup of water for you." Sana said and was about to stand up but I hold her hand.

"Don't need. Just stay here..." I said and she sat back down.

I kiss the back of her palm and put her hand on my chest.

"You're back." Mum said and I opened my eyes.

"Yeah..." I said and sit up.

"Have you has your dinner?" Mum asked and I shook my head.

"Let's eat then." Mum said and I nodded.

Sana and I stood up and went to the dining table.

Sana went to help mum while I stared at the table full of food.

Sana served the last dish and mum came out from the kitchen with cutleries on her hand.

"Let's eat!" Mum said and I smiled.

Mum passed the cutleries to us and we started eating.

Once we finished eating, mum and Sana went to wash the dishes while I went to shower.

When I finished showering, I quickly dried my hair and throw my towel on the chair in front of the bed.

I flopped down on the bed, trying to get some sleep since I'm exhausted but I couldn't sleep.

Sana came in and saw me struggling to sleep so she came and combed my hair.

She also caressed my scalp with her slender fingers and just like a magical spell, I fell asleep.

Days have passed and I know Sana have yet gotten out of what happen to her.

I'm trying very hard to help her out and I have tell her to go for some counseling but she refused.

"Love, just go... Don't worry... I'll be there with you." I said and she shook her head.

"I don't want to." Sana said and I sighed.