Satzu (11)

[No one's POV]

After Sana finished packing her luggage, Tzuyu called his chauffeur to fetch him at Sana's house.

They waited for 10 minutes until Tzuyu's chauffeur reached.

Tzuyu's chauffeur took Sana's luggage and put it at the car boot.

He then got back to the driver's seat and drive them back home.

When they reached, Tzuyu hold hands with Sana and his chauffeur took Sana's luggage.

"Mum!" Tzuyu called and his mum came out from the kitchen while wiping her hands on the apron.

"Sana?" Tzuyu's mum called and went towards Sana.

"Are you okay? What really happened?" Tzuyu's mum asked and they went to the couch.

"I'm okay, auntie but..." Sana trailed off as her tears starts to well up.

"Sana was taken away by Mark Tuan, one of her ex. When I reached there, Mark got two guys to hold me down while he... was about to rape Sana but luckily cops reached in time and arrested Mark. As for why is Sana here, I requested for Sana to stay here so that you can take care of her... I'm scared of leaving her alone at her house." Tzuyu said and his mum nodded.

She held Sana's hands and patted it.

"My poor child... You suffered much..." She said and Sana smiled to her.

"It's okay... At least I know that Tzuyu will be at my side." She said and Tzuyu side hugged her.

"Oh ya! Do you need me to prepare a room for you?" Tzuyu's mum asked and Sana shook her head.

"I want to sleep with Tzuyu... I feel more secured with him around..." Sana said and Tzuyu smiled.

His mum smiled and nodded.

"I'm preparing dinner now so when it's done, I'll call you guys." Tzuyu's mum said and they nodded.

Tzuyu then took Sana's luggage and went up to his room.

Tzuyu helped Sana to unpack her luggage while his mum is making dinner.

When they finished unpacking, Tzuyu told Sana to go bath first.

When Sana came out, Tzuyu's mum shouted that dinner's ready.

They went down for dinner and as usual, Tzuyu's dad is still working at his company.

When they finished eating, Sana helped his mum to wash the dishes.

Tzuyu's dad then came back home and told Tzuyu to come with him.

When Sana and Tzuyu's mum is done washing the dishes, they heard commotion coming from upstairs.

"I don't care! I don't want to!" Tzuyu shouted and slammed the door.

Tzuyu's mum went upstairs and learn about what's happening.

She went down to the living room and saw Tzuyu watching the tv.

"Tzuyu-ah, you're the only child... You have to take over the company." Tzuyu's mum said as she walk towards Tzuyu.

"Mum, I really don't want to. Did you know that Mr. Chou told me to take over his company now? I'm still studying. He's the one that wanted me to study and now he's the one that wanted me to take over his company. What's wrong with him?!" Tzuyu burst out.

"Indeed, I wanted you study but... since you hated studying, why not come over to my company now?" Tzuyu's dad said.

"You're wrong. Now, I just wanted to study... About your company, I'll think about taking it over when I graduated. But I can't promise you that I will definitely take over it." Tzuyu said.