Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Harry's Point of view

When i went up to Tayah's flat, she wasn't home. That really wasn't usual for her, but i accepted it and had my driver take me back home. I didn't really want to go home. I didn't want to go through the pain of seeing Niall.

But i had to deal with it.

"Thanks Dave." I whispered out to our driver, shoving my hands in my pockets. "I owe you."

He shrugged. "It's alright bud, anytime you need me just call."

I politely nodded and walked up to the house, slowly opening the door. The house was completely dark, except for a little bit of light from the upstairs hallway. Everyone was probably in bed by now, knowing that it was around 12.

I took my shoes off by the door and walked upstairs, making my way to my room. I was almost to my door when i heard giggling coming from Niall's bedroom. Curious, i turned around and peeked in through the crack of his door, watching as Niall and Katie messed around on his bed.

I didn't know how much of a mess i was getting myself into.

"I missed you." Katie giggled, playing with Niall's hands. "How was your day?"

"Weird." Niall shrugged. "We had a few interviews today." 

Katie pulled away for a second. "Why is that weird?"

"Harry." Niall lowered his voice. "He's been acting really weird."

"How?" Katie asked.

Niall shrugged and sat up, resting his back against the headbord. "I don't even know. He's just been really stand offish, and... kinda like he's not there with us, ya know? He's just weird. The rest of the boys agree."

"He's always been weird, hasn't he?" Katie asked, a smirk on her face. "And he wonders why he can't get a girl."

I ran back to my bedroom, slamming the door behind me. Did he really just say that? 

I threw my bag on the ground, ripping my shirt off and throwing it on the ground with it. I threw my head in my hands and wiped the tears that were forming in my eyes, trying to stop my mind from thinking about it.

My door slowly creaked open, Louis peaking in from the side. "...Are you okay? You slammed the door pretty loud, yeah?"

"Get. Out." I said, trying to keep my voice at a normal tone. "Please."

Louis smirked. "Someone drank an extra bottle of bitch today, huh?" 

I got up, my fists clenched together, flinging myself at the door. "GO AWAY." I yelled, slamming the door in his face as i locked it.

I hated living with the boys. Sometimes i just wanted to leave. I wanted to leave this house, i wanted to leave this band, i wanted to leave everything.

Including my life.

I was so sick of everything.

I laid back down on my bed, running a hand through my curls. I needed to talk to somebody. 

I pulled out my phone, dialing Tayah's number. Maybe she'd pick up, even if she wasn't home. 

The dial tone seemed to go on forever, until i finally heard her voice.

"Harry?" She said, whispering through the phone.

I smiled a little, she sounded tired. "Did i wake you?" 

"I just got home. I was about to go to sleep. What do you need?"

"Help." I said. "I need help."

"Come over then?" She said.

I quickly threw a shirt on, running out the door, making my way to her house as quickly as i could. 

~~

vote and comment!:)