Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Harry's Point Of View

I swear, Monday mornings were the worst mornings ever. And it was even worse when you had a person waking you up, not being able to just hit the snooze repeatedly until you're satisfied.

But that's not even the worst of it.

Today i woke up to a few screaming fans outside my window, chanting the words to "What Makes You Beautiful."

It's really cute at first, and you have to smile to yourself and remember how lucky you are, but then again at 6 in the morning it's quite annoying when you're trying to catch up on your sleep.

I slowly shuffled out of bed and pulled on a pair of grey sweats and a T-Shirt, not really worrying about how i looked today. Making my way downstairs i found Michelle in Zayn's bedroom, playing around on her phone as she stood there in her night clothes.

"You really should learn to close the door." I smirked, peeking in on the side.

Michelle jumped up quickly, startled, and ran to the door. "And you should really learn how to knock!" She said, slamming the door into my face.

I rolled my eyes and continued to make my way downstairs. I smelt a fresh scent of bacon and eggs as i walked down the stairs, pausing at the kitchen archway as i stood there watching Louis cook. I didn't bother to say anything to him, knowing that he'd probably smart off or say something sarcastic like he normally does. You would think that i'd hate him after having to deal with it 24/7, but  you get used to it really.

I turned around finally, making my way over to the couch where Niall usually sat in the morning. I loved the way Niall looked in the morning, his blonde hair a mess with nothing but sweatpants on. He was so adorable in the mornings, there was something about him that made my heart flutter. 

I stopped in my tracks and turned back around immediately. Katie was cuddling with Niall, her arm around his torso, holding him tightly.

Ugh.

I really needed to get over this whole 'crush' thing. I mean, Niall was one of my bandmates. I couldn't like him, it would ruin everything! And i'm not gay. In no way shape or form am i gay for one of my best friends.

But how did i even start liking him?

I shoved my hands in my pockets and made my way out to the balcony, taking a seat on one of the cushioned chairs we had out there. 

So when did i know that i had feelings for Niall?

My thoughts pondered my mind, replaying all the memories that i had with him. I think the first time i really grew an eye for him was at one of our concerts. The one in Chicaco, i think. That's when i really started taking an interest to him. 

The way the words flew out of his mouth, the way his vocal chords inched; his irish accent coming out on every note he sang. His rosy cheeks that got even redder when the crowd roared his name. His eyes, a crystal blue that was almost intoxicating when the lights shined on him. His smile when he looked out to our fans, thanking every one of them for supporting us.

That's when i really started loving Niall. 

And it's not just what's on the outside. It's on the inside. His carefree attitude and his loving personality that lit up a whole room.

He was just perfect.

My thoughts were interrupted when i heard the glass door open, Zayn walking out with a pillow clenched in his hand. He threw it at my stomach and he laughed as i groaned, smiling down at me. "...If you ever walk in on my girlfriend again, i'll aim it a little lower." 

I rolled my eyes and smiled up at Zayn. "Won't happen again." I promsied.

Breakfast was ready about 30 minutes later. I dragged myself into the kitchen, forcing every bite down my throat. 

This would be a long day.

~~

THERES CHAPTER ONE!:)

What do you think? :)

PLEASE PLEASE leave comments and vote! x