Don't Break Me (A Narry fanfiction)

Don't break me

Introduction

Harry's point of view.

Sometimes it was hard being me. It was hard being a worldwide popstar, thousands of girls screaming your name when you appear on stage. Don't get me wrong, it was amazing. And i loved every minute of it. I love being on stage with my four best friends, i loved messing around with all of them.

Except one i loved more than the other.

His blue eyes, his blonde locks and his toxic irish accent. Yeah, Niall Horan. He was so perfect, wasn't he? Everything about him was all i've ever wanted.

Sometimes i swore he felt the same way back, but it was obvious he didn't. Besides, he was dating Katie. 

Don't get me wrong. I love girls, i love long hair to grab onto, i love sex, i love everything about it. But there was something about Niall that turned me on inside, but also something that made me crumble deep in my heart and brain.

Mental. I was completely mental.

Nobody knew about this. Nobody but my only best friend from school, Tayah. 

She was the only one i could trust through all of this; the only one i could talk to. We've had our fair share of heat ourselves back when i wasnt famous, i guess you could say we were best friends with benifits. Yeah, i said with benifits. We cared about eachother so much and i really loved her; but at the same time whenever we were feeling a little frisky we would call eachother up. Ive always had the hots for her and she clearly feels the same way, but at the same time i couldnt seem to get Niall off my mind. He was so amazing.

And hot, he was definitly hot.

Everything has been spiraling downward since last year. 

This is my story.

~~~~

What do you guys think so far? PLEASE comment! :)