·1X04·

Cherly and Tony going on a small outing until they come up against something that makes them have deep thoughts on their sexuality, until they spark upon confidence. Part 1. [Also might be spelling errors I just don't want to correct them right now because I'm stressed from school work]
________________________
Every love story starts of with oh Once upon a time or something like that. But no no no, not this love story I say. As we all know this isn't your typical love story really, but it's a crazy wacky insane love these two girls have for each other. And they didn't care if the world loved or hated it. It was already 12pm in the evening of Tuesday on August and here we are talking on about two lovely young ladies walking hand in hand smiling and close to each other. Many people were giving them stares while others were glaring and scoffing at them. God I hated those type of people... Well then, as they kept walking Toni and Cherly walked into a Starbucks cafe to have some coffee and chat for a while.

Toni's POV

Couldn't believe those people. Like are they really disgusted on our sexuality? I don't see what's the fucking problem honestly. But that just passed and I didn't even notice Cherly already dragged me over to the counter to order our drinks.

"Hello. How can I help you two ladies?"

"Hi there, we'd like to order one caramel frappe and passion tea lemonade, please."

"I'll get that right for you. Now what's your name?"

"Cherly and Toni."

The cashier wrote down our names on plastic cups and passed them to other people that started working on our beverages. Cherly said we should sit and wait for a while until our order was ready.

So we talked about random stuff while I gently held her hand that was soft in my opinion. Well yes that's weird to say but she always said her hands were rough but I don't think so. I looked over and saw a lot of other customers staring at us and even some were whispering. Cherly must have noticed my expression that turned sour.

"T.T? Are you okay?"

"Not really. A lot of people are staring at us."

Soon Cherly whipped her head around and glanced over at the customers who gave us odd looks and she gave them glares back. That was until someone threw a cup at her that was filled with cold tea and it splattered everywhere around her.

That's it. I couldn't take it anymore so I got up and walked over to Cherly and dragged her with me and cleaned her up with some papers. After that our drinks were called and I handed Cherly's hers while I had mine, but instead I threw my drink at the guy who threw their beverage at Cherly. This must have pissed the guy off but I didn't really care at all.

"Screw off you homophobic narcissistic."

____________________

Yup an update. Who saw the flashback episode?? What did y'all think?? I'm like shook about Penelope's past honestly.

 Who saw the flashback episode?? What did y'all think?? I'm like shook about Penelope's past honestly

Young Alice is damn hot 😍❤️🌸