·1X01·

Hello there! So this is going to be basically the first book for one-shots I've written! Now I may want to warn you. This book may get crappy and so because ha I'ma be a horrible ass writer ;-;
But if you enjoy my horrible writing then thank you for sticking around! 💖
Oh! What 1X01 means that the 1 is book #1 since there may be a second book later on after this book(which will possibly end maybe around 2019?). And 01 is the number of the one shot. Like one shot #1 and one shot #2.
_________________
Normal AU where Toni and Cherly tell their fears.
~~~~~~~~~~

It was an ordinary afternoon for the lovely couple that sat on the couch watching another episode of American Horror Story. Cherly held onto Toni's soft caramel hand due to the fear she saw on Toni's face.

"TT are you scared?"

"Ha no! It's just special effects!"

Suddenly from the sight she saw on the show scared her that changed her expression to fear into horror.

"Okay maybe I am scared."

Cherly giggled and held her hand a bit tighter. In a way to comfort her scared yet gorgeous girlfriend.

"Its okay TT. Everyone's afraid of something."

"Oh yeah? What are you afraid of babe?"

Cherly looked away a bit that out of nowhere her cheeks started to turn red from embarrassment. What was the red head holding that could be so embarrassing?

"Cherly?"

The red head looked up at her girlfriend and flashed a gentle smile and laughed a bit. Toni looked at her with confusion on her face. Seems like she wasn't understanding about the issue here well of course she wouldn't, just yet.

"Sorry you must be thinking I'm crazy right now. It's just my fear is so embarrassing that I feel like if I told you... You'll just laugh at me."

"Oh Cherly, babe I won't laugh at you. If it's embarrassing it won't effect us at all. Your not the only one with an embarrassing fear. I'll let you in on something I haven't told anyone but Fangs and Sweet Pea."

Toni sighed a bit and then took a deep breath and looked at Cherly directly in the eyes.

"I'm afraid that bugs will crawl up my vagina in my sleep."

Cherly looked at girlfriend with disbelief and tried to hold in a laughter. Toni smiles and rolls her eyes playfully and just laughed. Soon then Cherly joined in and both laughed hysterically in which they cried and couldn't breath well.

"Toni! Your just being silly aren't you?"

"I wish I was. But it's the truth. I hate bugs so much... That ugh! If even just one got up my vagina bet that little shit would lay eggs inside me. It's like getting me pregnant!"

The couple laughed again and held hands and later on the couch and soon the laughter died down.

"Hey TT?"

"Yes?"

"Thanks for telling me your fear. I feel more comfortable about mine."

Toni smiled in relief that her girlfriend had now the confidence in her own fear. Everytime Toni made Cherly better at whatever she had on her plate made the pink highlighted girl smile with contentment. Both looked at each other and smiled and soon leaned in for a passionate kiss.

It wasn't a short kiss or one of those kisses that seem cute. No this one was different. In a way of expressing both didn't care if one or the other had something embarrassing that made them afraid of something in their life. Neither cared. Both were different in their own way and that made them unique in their way.

Both pulled away for breath and looked at each other and at it again they kissed one more time before pulling away.

"I love you Toni."

"I love you too Cherly."

At those words Cherly smiled and snuggled up close to Toni and she hugged her. Toni hugged her back gently and kissed her head. Man what a life these two beautiful ladies have ahead for them. Soon both started to drift off into peaceful slumber. That was until:

"Oh I'm afraid of ducks."
____________

Ha ha yes. I know it was complete shit my dudes. And yes Cherly's fear is crappy but I tried hard on thinking of one but nothing popped up ;-;. Like I said I'ma be a shitty ass writer. But anyways thank you for reading! I'll try to post only at times when I'm not busy now or when it's Friday or the weekend, or especially my school breaks. However I would like it if some of y'all would DM me for any request and so. That'll make the book a bit more interesting. This book will mostly be AU's but I'll try my best to make it into the actual Chonu scenes from Riverdale.
Anyways! Have a terrific day!~💖

-ChonsKid