·1X03·

This was requested by a friend of mine. Where Toni gets Jealous that someone is flirting and looking at Cherly all the time. Lol this may be short so I'ma warn y'all on that >_< BUT this will be Part 1 of it :3
______________
Toni's POV

Here I was watching Cherry Pop talking to some guy that I don't even know but I'm already starting to hate him so much. He was flirting with her I could tell the way he looks at her along with looking straight at her exposed chest. Now sure their friends but I hated the way he looked at her, it made my blood boil with such anger.

She giggled at something he said. Wait a minute did he just?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? THAT BITCH KISSED HER HAND AND GAVE HER A HUG! HE GAVE MY BABY GIRL A HUG! SON OF A-

Okay okay Toni, calm down. Just take some breaths it was just a hug and a simple kiss on the hand. BITCH QUIET HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO BE CALM IF YOU MENTION IT IN YOUR OWN DAMN HEAD?!

"T.T? Are you okay? Your turning really red."

I looked up and saw Cherly, I'm guessing I didn't notice she head looking over at me and cam to my side when I was spacing out and literally mentally screaming at myself in my own head.

"Yup I'm peachy Cherly. JUST Peachy."

Of course I was lying! I wasn't alright! But Cherly looked at me with concern. She was about to say something until THIS MAN literally wrapped an arm around her shoulder and looked at me with a smile. But I knew that smile ment something...

And it was saying 'Oh I got your girlfriend wrapped around my arms. What are you going to do about it bitch?'

I couldn't take it anymore I literally couldn't. I felt my hands ball up into a fist and I could feel myself shaking with anger that I've been keeping in so long. Suddenly we heard the bell ring for class to start and Cherly gave me a kiss on the cheek and then went off with whoever this guy was.

I sighed and walked off to class. I just hope today isn't one of those days that's going to make me punch someone or break something. Either way I got to class and sat down in between Sweet Pea and Fangs.

"Hey Toni- Hey you okay? Your really red."

"I'm fine Sweets. Just mad right now."

"About what?"

I didn't want to answer so I told him it was nothing just something with one of my teachers. I could tell he wasn't really convinced but luckily he didn't ask no more and left me be. The bell had rung again for all classes to start. Everyone, including myself looked up at our teacher and listened to whatever the lesson was today.

As time passed I got a message from Cherly saying she wouldn't be able to hang out with me this afternoon on our date to the cafe across the mall. I sighed quietly and just didn't respond back.

I don't know what to do anymore. Ever since this guy walked into mine and Cherly's life, he's been nothing but I wouldn't want to say this but it seems like he's trying to ruin our relationship. And he's only been here for a week already.

I'm probably stupid... Cherly would never go off with him..
She wouldn't...

Is it possible that....?

I'm jealous?
______________
Yup this is part 1 of this one shot! I'll try to update later this week and the only reason I uoda5ed was because episode it's coming out tonight ;) and I decided aye why not a celebration for the season and episode? So here y'all go :3