·1X02·

Where Cherly and Toni are having Halloween together passing out candy when they finally get some alone time,until interrupted, along with a surprise at the end.
_____________
The moon rose high tonight on this splendid day that everyone calls, Halloween. The neighborhood decorated in spooky decorations of orange black white and yellow. All the kids out tonight either getting tricks or some lovely treats. However, for the couple across the street from Park Avenue (<---- random street name) were passing out candy to the kids and no tricks. As they passed out the last candy before they refill it again, Toni looked up at Cherly who was smiling and looking cute yet hot at the same time.

She wore a costume of a witch but without the witche's hat of course. As Cherly told her, it would mess her hair that she worked for a few hours for it to have many luxurious curls. Toni couldn't take her eyes off her until Cheryl snapped her fingers in front of her.

"Toni? Are you okay?"

The female dressed as a vampire looked up at her and nodded. She told Cherly it was nothing, but the woman dressed as a witch did not at all by it. She gave Toni a small smile and walked off to get the other bag of candy that ready for trick or treaters.

Toni's POV

I literally couldn't keep my own eyes off her. She just looked magnificent in that witch's dress. Along with her hair all curled up in perfection. What bothered me the most was that the dress was actually tight which exposed her curves along with her fine looking ass. I honestly couldn't stand the fact I'm here watching her pass out candy to the children while I'm here doing nothing but acting like a total stalker.

As some time passed, it was already 10pm. I'm pretty sure many kids wouldn't really be out which meant I could at least spend now some time with my beloved cherry. Oh how wrong I was. Before me and Cherly could go change into normal clothes the doorbell rang. I looked at her and she looked at me in a way of saying 'Who the hell would be out this late?'

Slowly we approach the door and I opened it at a slow pace. Only to find out it was just a mother with her son who was dressed as Jack Skellington. I got to admit this kid was pretty adorable for a skeleton.

"Were so sorry to intervene but I just got home an hour ago and promised my son we'd go trick or treating. I didn't think it would be this late."

Poor mother. Working so hard to then bring her son out late for sweets. I mean sounds wrong but at the same time it's not because she made a promise to him and she didn't break it. This is something that made me plaster a smile on my face.

"No it's alright. It's understandable, I mean if we had a kid I wouldn't ever break my promises on them."

The mother gave me a smile and I actually asked them to come inside so they wouldn't freeze their butts off. Of course the mother gladly accepted and both entered.

Then came in Cherly all dresses normally in a red shirt and some blue sweatpants while her hair was in a perfect bun.

"Oh I didn't know we had guest. Wait Toni who are they?"

Well shit. I forgot to ask the mother her name. Oh crap uh well fuck. But I'm guessing the mom saw how my face had some look of worry and she answered Cherly's question.

"I'm Diana and this is my son Brandon. We just came to get some candy but your girlfriend invited us in."

Cherly looked at me and smiled and nodded a bit and told Diana and Brandon to follow her to the dining room. I was alert out here alone to think for a while until I met up with them.

As some time passed it was already 10:45 and I could see that Brandon was trying not to pass out. Diana saw this and picked him up and have him gentle rubs on his back so he could sleep.

"I better get going. It's getting late and Brandon must be exhausted."

Both me and Cherly nodded and exchanged our goodbyes to Diana and Brandon. After that they left and went back home."

"She's so nice and a wonderful mother."

I looked over and Cherly and smiled in a agreement.

"Yup. She seems to be taking care of Brandon very well and keeps close to him."

Cherly nodded and smiled to then stopping and looking at me with a frown.

"Cherry? What's wrong?"

"I've wanted to tell you this Toni that Everytime today when all those kids and even Brandon came to the house, it reminds me that I want a child. But I wasn't sure if I could ask you first because I was afraid you would say no or break up with me."

Oh Cherly. I would never ever break up with you about having a child. I won't lie for the past few years when we were a couple I've always wanted to have a child of our own. It didn't matter if this child was adopted or not.

"Cherly. I would never break up with you for this reason. I'm actually happy you brought it up. I always wanted a child too. It was the second year when we were dating. I always imagined on having a child of our own some day. Whether adopted or not."

She smiled and hugged me and I hugged her back then giving her a kiss. She kissed back and we then pulled away and looked at each other in the eyes and smiled.

"I love you Toni."

"I love you too Cherly."

We went to our room and got ready for bed. As we laid in bed we said goodnight and drifted off to sleep.

"Oh by the way you looked hot in the witch's outfit babe."
_______________
Well I'm deciding on making this probably  story on here like making them into parts. Not sure yet but this was a true story on my side of the family I wanted to share. My cousin from my dad's side of the family is gay and not long but in 2017(last year) around Halloween that my uncle told me that he wanted a child but was afraid to ask his boyfriend. They've been together since they were in high school and many people didn't care when they were a couple if they were together. So when my other well I don't know how to call my cousin's boyfriend but his name is John, either way he invited in a mom and her son and they talked until they went home to bed. After they left my cousin admitted to John he wanted a child of their own, and John agreed with him. Now their still trying to get a child and it's taking a while I'm not sure how long it will be but they really want one. And it's great to see that they want one to love a child of their own and start a family. I'm happy for them really I am annd I can't wait for them to get one and I'll meet the child. Either way this was a story I wanted to write on. Also that is for the views and likes on the first chapter which I still think was crappy lol. But thank you!

-ChonisKid