Chapter 11

"He's so beautiful." Caroline whispered looking at her new born baby.

   "Just like his mother." Klaus smiled in awe. He had not been in the room when Hope was born, so being here right now with Caroline and Jason felt absolutely special. He couldn't wait for when he and Caroline could add on if their own into the picture. Their family was pretty messed up but it was great.

   "Thank you." Caroline leaned up to kiss him.

   "For what?" 

   "Giving me a chance." Caroline said. "You hired me even though you hadn't seen me in years. You trusted me with Hope. You let me into your family. But most importantly, you showed me what real love is like."

   "And I would do it all over again." Klaus smiled. "You did the exact same thing for me too."

   "You two make me want to pull my socks up and propose to Camile." Marcel said entering the room, make Klaus and Caroline laugh. "Well Caroline everything is looking good here, now all we need to do is feel in the birth certificate."

   "This feels so amazing." Caroline saueaked making Jason which a been passed to Klaus fuss.

   Klaus watched as Caroline filled in the form. She looked so happy, she was glowing and he knew he had made the right choice. He knew he was going to mess up at some point in his life, but he was always going to fix it. Caroline Forbes soon to be Mikaelson wasn't going to slip through his fingers again.

   "Welcome to this crazy family Jason Mikaelson." He said looking into the baby's eyes.

   "You guys have quite the troop of visitors waiting for you, but Elijah is insisting that he be let in first. Says it's important." Marcel said.

   "Let him in." Caroline said be for Klaus turning to him. "I won't have piece of mind until I know that Tyler is gone." 

   Klaus nodded. "I agree love. I just don't want you to be stressed out. Marcel you can let him in."

   "Niklaus, Caroline." Elijah greeted coming into the room. "First of all congratulations. He is quite the looked."

   "Thank you Elijah." Caroline said.

   "I have absolutely good news. We went to the the school, and Hope's story added up. It definitely Tyler Lockwood. He is currently in custody right this moment."

   Klaus and Caroline sighed in relief. "There's more." Klaus said knowingly.

   "Afraid so." Elijah nodded. "According to Tyler he was offered money by Hayley and our mother to get Caroline out of the family. He targeted Hope hoping he could get some information on you, but he wasnt successful. He is currently facing charges on possession of unlicensed weapons, drugs and stalking. But the decision is to you know Caroline."

   "I want him to rot." Caroline said viciously. "The only good thing that came out of my relationship with Tyler was Jason. I don't care about everything else. Infant help but imagine that if Hope hadn't told us what happened he could have hurt her. I won't let him come near me or my son and daughter ever again."

   Klaus smiled with pride. His queen had finally gotten her claws, and they were not out to play. Caroline might be okay with Tyler Lockwood taking her money and walking, but he wasn't going to let that happen. 

   "Thank you Elijah. You've done it again." Klaus praised. "We should talk later."

   "Of course. I should probably go and find out when Marcel goes to trial." Elijah said. "I am happy for the two of you. There was never a story more epic than the one of Klaus and Caroline."

   Caroline laughed. "That's so cheesy Elijah."

   Elijah left the room and soon entered Hope and Rebekah carrying flowers and cards. Caroline had thought Hope would be eager to see Jason, but she stayed behind Rebekah the whole time.

   "Hope what's wrong." Caroline asked.

   "I'm sorry mummy." Hope squeaked. "I'm the reason you had Jason early. Daddy told me I wasn't supposed to stress you out because of the baby, but I unknowingly stressed you out by keeping a secret from you." 

"Oh Hope." Caroline sighed hugging the little girl. "Honey I'm not upset, I just want to be sure that next time you are in trouble you tell us. I love you so much and I don't ever want to lose you. Now wipe those tears and say hello to your baby brother."

   Hope laughed and did as she was told. "He's so tiny." She whispered afraid to wake the sleeping baby. "Hi Jason. My name is Hope, I'm your bug sister Hope. I promise I'll always protect you. We have a really weird family, but you'll learn to love them, I did."

   Soon after, the whole family had come in to say hello to the new member of the family. It was all so perfect. The Mikaelson's were finally complete, but there as still one more thing on the to do list. 

   A BIG GRAND WEDDING.

There you go. One more chapter then it's bye bye TNA. After this I'm thinking of doing a Klaroline time travel fanfic, drope a message if ya'll are interested. 😍