Chapter 12

HEY GUYS!!! WELL I THOUGHT THAT SARA WOULDN'T BE UPLOADING ANY FASTER SO I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER!!...WOOOH! ENJOY!

_______________________________________________________________________________

 LOUIS'S POV:

"If you weren't there I bet Sara and I would still be friends!" I exclaimed.

"I-I" Ash stutered and suddenly fell to the ground.

"ASH!!!" Some guys screamed and came running towards her.

"What did you do?!" One with the bieber hair cut asked.

"I didn't do anything I swear!!" I said putting my arms in surrender.

"Quickly! take her to the hospital!!!" The guys with black hair screamed and the bieber hair cut one picked her up and went to their car.

"What happened?" Harry came running towards me.

"N-nothing...I just told Ash that if she wasn't there Me and Sara would've still been best friends and she just fainted..." I explained.

"Oh Louis!! Why!!!..." Harry said backing away from me and going towards his car.

Did I do something wrong?....Was she already in too much pain?.....

Without thinking anymore I ran towards Harry who was just about to drive away...

"Wait Harry!!" I screamed.

"Now what do you want?!" Harry said annoyingly.

"I want to come with you.." I said.

"Get in!.." Harry said and I got in and we drove off.

Harry drived so fast that we managed to get up to the car in which Ash was...Suddenly they stoped infront of a hospital...

"Let's go!" Harry said getting out of the car..and I followed him.

Was she ok?...I hope she is...She didn't do anything wrong...God! I can be really stupid sometimes...I hope she's ok....

LIAM'S POV:

As soon as we got to the hospital I rushed towards the doors and got in..Ash in my arms not a single movement....

"Put her here!" A nurse said coming along with a stretcher...I did what I was told and now she was in the room.....

I sat down beside Niall who was really worried, Just then Harry and Louis came running towards us...

I stood up and looked at them...

"what do you want now?! You pretty much ruined their lives!!" I said.

"We just came here to check on Sara and Ash..." Harry said politely.

"And how can I trust you?" I said looking at them in  the eyes.

"I am really sorry for Ash and Sara, I feel guilty i mean we both feel guilty about it..." Louis said looking down.

The doctor came in....

"Is she alright doctor?" I asked the Doc.

"Yeah she is, and she's gonna be concious in about 10 minutes time.." the Doctor smiles and walked away.

Thank God Ash was okay!....

"Let's go check her!..." I said.

"Liam can I go in to apologize?" Lois asked.

"Sure....but don't give her too much pressure which she can't hold on..." I smiled and Louis went in.

ASH'S POV:

CARROTS!!!

HAKUNAMATATA!!!

WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?

I DON'T KNOW!!!

WELL YOU SOUND LIKE A CRAZY HEAD.

YEAH I AM CRAZY!!!! AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME!

SHEESH I WAS JUST TRYNA HELP!

YEAH! YEAH! JUST FLICK OFF!

REALLY? FLICK OFF?...HAHA! OK

OK

FINE

FINE

GOOD

GOOD!!!

*****

I opened my eyes just to find myself in a room covered in white  and just then I saw a figure...but my eyes were a little blurry so i couldn't see clearly....

My vision got better, and my blood started boil up....

_____________________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS!!!...DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT ANF FAN!!!...:d

ASH IS OUTTA THE BUILDING!!! PEACE!!!