Chapter 4

YOW!! ASH IN DA HOUSE!!..:P...GOOD JOB LIL SIS ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER YOU ROCKED IT!...But I have to inform you readers that Sara has gone to Italy for a week...So I'll be writing the upcoming chapters!...YAY!..Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

ASH'S POV:

"HIYA!!!" I screamed as I kicked Harry in his stomach...

"IS THAT ENOUGH ACTION FOR YA?!" I heard Sara yell..I turned around and saw Louis on the floor...

"What do we do now?" Taz asked.

"Run for it!" Me and Sara said at the same time and ran, ran as if our lives depended on it...And Taz was also running behind us..Until she caught up with us...

"That was some pretty good beating for them!" Taz said.

"Aw Yeah!" I said and High-Fived Taz.

We came out of the school...

"DON'T THINK YOUR GONNA GET AWAY WITH IT!!"

"OH CRAP!!! RUN!!" Sara said looking back and there was Louis and Harry running towards us...

"Where are we going?!" I said while running.

"Anywhere!! Away from them!" Sara said.

"Ok!..Let's split up!" I said.

"Yeah! That's a great Idea!!" Sara said.

"But just make your way home ok?!" I said and we three splitted up.

Sara ran left, Taz went right I went straight ahead.

I looked back...There was Harry chasing me...

Oh Crap!! Than Louis must be chasing Sara!!

"Hey Harry? Want a taste of me?? Than catch me first LOSER!!" I screamed at Harry.

"Now Your gonna get it!!" Harry sadi while running.

"AS IF!!" I said, I was trying to distract him so I could find Sara...I hope she's ok....

SARA'S POV:

"WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!" I screamed back at Louis..Tears were forming in my eyes now....No! I can't cry in this situation!..I was sick of this bullying!!...

"You Know I can't leave you alone.." Louis said with an evil smirk on his face and started catching up...

I ran as fast as I could...Suddenly..

I slipped and I let out a scream.....

"No where to go now eh?" Louis said walking slowly and steadily towards me...

Ash! Where are you?! I need you so bad right now...

ASH'S POV:

"No don't even think about it..."

_____________________________________________________________________________

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SARA?! WILL ASH GET TO HER IN TIME?! AND WHAT WILL HARRY DO TO ASH?! STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!...;)

PEACE OUT DUDES!!..