Chapter 22

Harry POV 

I walked into to school the next day, only to see Sara and Louis laughing and chatting to each other.  

When did this happen?  

I felt anger wash through me, how can she easily forgive him after all the things he has done to her? How does she know he just won't hurt her again?. I marched towards Louis without giving Sara a glance, although I could feel her stare.

"Louis Tomlinson, we need to talk" I said, he apologised to Sara and walked with me, once we had gotten to somewhere dark I let it out.

"LOUIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT?!" I asked, he looked at me confused

"What are you talking about?" He asked

"Oh, you know what I'm talking about, talking to Sara like that as though you two were old mates, what are you playing at? You would never apologise, your ego is too big" I said

"We'll we are old mates and I guess you don't know me" he replied, my blood boiled with anger.

"I can't believe you, all this time we've been friends and then all of a sudden, Sara takes you back and you start denying me!"

"Harry, are you jealous of Sara?"  

I'm not jealous of Sara, I'm jealous of you.

"No, why would you think that?!" I asked

"I don't know you're acting jealous" he replied, folding his arms.

"You know what, screw you, I'm done, good bye" I said and walked off without looking at him. I was walking so fast I bumped into someone. I was so angry I didn't bother to apologise.

"Oww Harry, watch where you're going" Sara said, getting up. I stared at her, she was even more beautiful than before. Her eyes were brighter and her smile looked real. I felt a pang, why wasnt I the one making her this happy?

"Harry, Harry are you okay?" She asked me, stepping closer. I just stood there staring at her, why is Louis the one that gets to see her like this everyday?

"Who do you like better?" I asked her

"What?" She replied, the students were looking at us now s I grabbed her arm and dragged her to somewhere away from the crowd.

"I said, who do you like better, me or Louis?"

"But Harry, I couldn't..." She began

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE SARA WHO DO YOU LIKE BETTER?!" I shouted, holding on tighter to her arm.

"Harry, you're hurting me" she cried, trying to get me to let go. I took a step closer to her, pushing her against the wall and closed the space in between ourselves. I whispered into her ear.

"Stay away from Louis, he is going to hurt you again, he hates you, he just wants to hurt you"  

I looked at her face, she looked terrified and I chuckled, I kissed her on her head and let her go. I turned to leave but stopped and turned to her again.

"You will answer my question" I said before walking away.