Sarah Goes To School.

Sarah's P.O.V.

Today, Carlisle and Esme gave me the worst news ever. I have to go to school. Plus side? Jasper was with me. Down side? There was no where we could have fun if we got bored in classes.

"I#m sure you and Jasper would be able to find a store room, Sarah." Edward said with a wink.

"Sorry, I think the store rooms are taken up by Rosalie and Emmett." I retorted. Edward just chuckled at that.

I didn't enjoy school mainly because I knew what I was doing. The last time we were in Forks was when Edward had met Bella. And our lie to Tanya had to end. I had to admit, that was fun. I had never seen her so angry in my life. Edward was nearly wetting himself, if it was possible for a vampire to do.

I was sat in the living room waiting with Jasper. There was me, Jasper Edward ad Bella sitting on the sofa in our mates arms. The others needed to hurry up otherwise we would be late for our first day of school.

"Did I mention that I hate school?" I asked?

"You may have mentioned it  once, twice, maybe a thousand times." Edward said.

"Well, this makes one thousand and one. I hate school." I said.

"Just think about it, i 7 hours, we can have all the fun we want." Jasper whispered in my ear.

"You promise?" I asked, I was sure that he could feel the lust increase and his eyes went darker.

"I promise baby." He said. I loved it when he called me baby.

Emmett and Rosalie were finally ready and we were on our way to school.

At first when we arrived, everyone was minding their own business. They were also blocking the entrance. Rosalie revved the engine of her care in a signal for them to move out of the way. She  was in her red BMW convertible. Al the boys looked like they had fallen in love. I wasn't sure whether they were looking at Rosalie or the car.

"They are looking at both." Edward said. I chuckled.

Then me, Bella, Edward, Jasper and Alice were in the Volvo and we followed Rosalie into the parking lot. It felt weird to be back at school.

When we got out of the cars everyone was staring at us. Of course they would be. We were beautiful to them. The guys would see us girls as a piece of meat and the girls would see our guys as a free for all. All the guys put their arms around us girls, apart from Alice. She didn't have a mate. Yet. Maybe she would find one soon. He would probably be a fashion designer from Paris. I hated to see her lonely or sat to the side while the rest of us had our mate time.

Alice had frozen. She wasn't having a vision, she was staring at someone.

"Alice, what's wrong?" I asked. It scared me when she froze like this.

"I don't know, but that guy over there. He is H-O-T!" She said. I don't know who this was but it was a different Alice to the one we knew.

"Ok, who are you and what have you done with the real Alice Cullen?" I asked. I wasn't joking either. I had heard about things like this. Usually it had something to do with aliens abductions.

"Aliens? Really, Sarah?" Edward asked.

 "What? Just because there is no evidence doesn't mean they don't exist!" I said. I hated it when he tried to prove me wrong.

"Seriously. He is amazing! Man, I wish he was my mate though." She said wistfully. I felt sorry for her. She has been alone since she was created. She doesn't even remember her human life. That must suck.

"He might be. Usually you don't bat an eyelid about a human male but maybe yoiu should just get to know him a little and then maybe you can figure out if he is or not." I suggested.

"Maybe that is a good idea, Alice. Come on, look at me and Bella. All it took was for me to look at her in the hospital and she owned me. You shouldn't let the fact that he is human stop you from pursuing him. If he is your mate then it will work out in the end." Edward said. I had no idea he could be so sentimental.

"Hey, I can be deep when I want to be." Edward said with a smirk.

"Yeah, we heard." I muttered. He looked at me puzzled and then he figured it out because he looked like he could blush.

We walked into the reception to collect our timetables and other things that we would need.

We were introduced to the people who would be showing us around the school. Me, Jasper, Bella, Edward and Alice were posing as junior and Emmett and Rosalie were seniors.

The guy that Alice saw this morning was going to be showing us Juniors around. I don't think I have seen Alice smile so big in her life. She seemed ecstatic that he was showing us around. We let her lead because Jasper and Edward were sure that he was her mate. Jasper could tell through their emotions they were giving off and Edward could hear it in their thoughts. Alice was oblivious.

We knew there would be complications but the Volturi would now need to interfere. They wouldn't be told that we had a human around us as much as vampires. We would just have to lay low until it was time for him to find out what we were. He wasn't ready to know about vampires and other things like that. It would be confusing for him. He also needed to know that we wouldn't hurt him. We would have to show him that we are people just like him. We had to show him that he could trust us.

-----------------------------

There you go. Sorry for the late update . I haven't been well.

Hope you enjoy. 

MrsCarlisleCullen17 <3