Fun With The Family.

Sarah's P.O.V.

It was nearing December and everyone had gotten all the presents for everyone. It had started snowing last night and it hadn't stopped in the last 12 hours. Me and Emmett were planning a snowball attack on everyone when they went outside in an hour. This was going to be fun. Alice saw what was happening and naturally, wanted to be on our side. I could understand why because when this went down it was going to end up as last man standing. We had already decided that.

Edward was oblivious to what we had planned. Everyone was in the living room. We were planning a lust attack and everyone wanted in so we planned them when everyone was about.

I sighed and that was the sign for everyone to attack. I was thinking of the kinkiest alone time me and Jasper had had recently. I had to admit it was amazing. I could feel the lust of my own right now. I knew that it was affecting Jasper so he sent it all to Edward and Bella. I was so funny to watch their eyes go from gold to black in less than a second. I couldn't control myself much longer until Edward threw Bella over his shoulder and ran towards their cottage. Everyone burst out laughing at this. It was hilarious. They both had the same look in their eyes and they must have had the same thoughts. Evidently, Bella had let her shield down to let Edward know what she wanted.

When Edward and Bella had finished, they came back. Edward had a glare on his face.

"Hey, don't glare at us. You should be thanking us. We know you hadn't got any in a long time so we thought we would help you out a little bit." I said in an innocent voice.

Edward looked shocked while Bella winked at me. She had told me all this and she knew about the lust attacks we would spring on them.

"You know, I am catching on with when you are about to spring these lust attacks." Edward stated.

"Well, we will just have to come up with new signals then. It's not that hard." I said.

"That's not what Bella said!" Emmett shouted. Everyone burst put laughing. If Bella and Edward could have blushed they would have been the colour of fire engines right now. I couldn't help myself. It was too funny.

"I don't understand why you are in a bad mood about this. Anyone else would be Happy that they were getting some." Jasper stated. It was true, if they were doing this to Jasper then I would be more than happy for him to take his lust out on me.

I could feel the lust growing in my body. Just the thought of him taking control. Being the Major Whitlock I remembered. Now that would be something. I started to get carried away with the images in my head because Edward threw a pillow at me while I was zoned out.

I came out of my trance and looked at Jazz who's eyes were black. I'm pretty sire mine were too. I put my hand on his thigh and started to move it up and down. So he would get an idea of what I wanted. I may not have a mind reader as a boyfriend but I don't think it would be as fun as an empath boyfriend. It was funny when I sent waves of lust.

He grabbed me into his arms and ran up to his room. He threw me on his bed and took his lust out on me. Looks like that snowball fight was going to have to wait.

Jasper's P.O.V.

 I just couldn't take the lust in the room anymore. I seriously couldn't. It was driving me crazy. And with Sarah running her hand up and down my thigh, that just sent me over the edge. I grabbed her in my arms and ran up to my room. I threw her on the bed and showed her what lust really was.

I could feel her moving underneath me, groaning whenever or bodies pressed against each other. I needed to find release and soon otherwise this wasn't going to be good  for either of us. She seemed just as eager as me because soon she was ripping my clothes off. I was ripping hers off as well. I could hear growling and assumed it was Alice. She didn't like outfits getting ruined. But we need each other.

I could feel her hands going everywhere. I could feel her lust and mine growing with the seconds. I had no control anymore. She was doing it all. She flipped us over and moved on top of me. I knew that she needed me more so I let her take control. She positioned herself so that she could sit on me while I was in her. She moved my cock so that it was in the right place for entering and she slid down my cock, making us both moan in delight. I loved the way she felt on me. I slowly started sucking on her breast making her moan even more.

I could feel her tightening around me and I knew that we going to come soon. I knew I was going to. I flipped her over, still inside and bent her in front of me. I pumped in and out of her, making her lust increasing. I coud feel it inside of me. We were close. She needed it. I needed it. I couldn't hold back any longer, it got too much. I let it go and we both yelled in pleasure. I don't think I was loud but she definately was.

We stopped and she got off me and went under the covers. I followed her lead and we snuggled for the rest of the night. It was these moments with my mate that I cherished the most.

------------------------------

Another chapter :) 

MrsCarlisleCullen17 <3