Meeting The Cullens.

Sarah's P.O.V.

Dad told me that their extended family would be visiting. He told them that he had foiund his daughter from his human life and that he wanted them to meet me. I couldn't wait to be honest. I wanted to meet more people whom my dad considered family. Me and Carmen have become closer throughout the time I had stayed here. I called her mom the other day, and she said that I could call her that if I wanted to. That's how I saw her so that's what I will call her.

THe cousin clan were arriving in 10 minutes, so I quickly went upstairs to freshen up and change my outfit. Kate and Irina were unstoppable when it came to shopping for clothes. I didn't really like shopping. Maybe that's because I lived for a couple of centuries in the same set of clothes.

I could hear my dad greeting the others at the door.

"Sarah, come down, they have arrived." He said. He didn't need to shout because I would have heard him.

I walked down the stairs and saw five vampires and I could immediately see that they shared the same diet as us.

"Sarah, this is Carlisle, Esme, Emmett and Edward Cullen and Rosalie Hale." Dad introduced them and pointed to each one. "Guys, this is Sarah, my daughter from my human life." He said with such pride.

"It's very nice to meet you, dear." The lady that my dad said was Esme said. They seemed nice enough.

"It's nice to meet you, too. My dad has told me so much about your family." I said with a smile.

"Oh dear. What have you told her Eleazar?" The big guy, Emmett said in a jokey voice.

"Nothing that you should be worried about, Emmett." My dad replied, chuckling at some memory he had.

The guy named Edward started chuckling then. At first I thought he was crazy, but then, some vampires believe that living on animal blood did send vampires around the twist.

"I'm not crazy." Edward said with a smirk.

"Says the guy who hears voices." Emmett said, rolling his eyes.

That just confised me even more. What did he mean that he hears voices?

"I can read minds. And I know what you have been through when you were changed. I can't believe that they are still happening." Edward replied.

"They are, the creators are just being careful. However, my creator wasn't. I knew that the Volturi were going to get involved soon, so I left as soon as I could." I replied. He nodded in understanding.

"What's still happening?" Carlisle asked. This was the first time he had spoken to me.

"The wars in the south. Vampires are creating newborn armies to gain territories. That was the sole purpose for my creation. My creator just wanted people who had been created for less than a year. When they became no longer useful to her, she had them destroyed. I was useful because I had fighting skills that she has never seen before. I trained the newborns for a while until she created someone else. A soldier from the American Army fighting in the Civil War. I didn't realise until a couple of months ago that he was my mate. I left him there. If we had both left together then the creator would have figured out that something was going on. She would have hunted us down. So I old him that he had to leave as soon as possible without drawing attention. Maria probably thinks I was killed or something. We wee disposable to her." I explained. 

The looks on their faces were pure horror when I told them what she thought of us. I couldn't believe that I stayed there for so long. I never knew about vampires in my human life. They were things of horror stories and myths.