The dead and the innocent part 5

I landed against the wall with a squeak. My leg started to ache and I could feel the blood rushing towards head. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Maria's limp body against the vertical metal bed. I looked frantically around the room and saw Pryce walking out of the door. I jumped up and overcame a quick bout of nausea before limp-running out of the door.

I could see Pryce walking down a vast hallway towards the double door at the very end. I started walking down and the hallway towards him.

"Why did you kill her?!" I screeched at him. He turned around and started to walk towards me. His dark coat was flicking behind him. I stood my ground; well I was actually on a slant because I was trying to keep the weight off my right leg. He was in front of me within a few seconds and was towering over me. I looked up at him and clenched my jaw.

"I had healed her, gone through pain for her. Just so you could torture her and then kill her. What kind of a.....thing are you?" I said searching for the right word. He was still staring at me, his fangs were now extended. I raised my eyebrow waiting for answer.

"Be careful how you speak to me little girl" He said turning on his heal and walking back towards the double doors.

"Monster!" I screamed at him. "You complete freak of nature!" I felt like a small child throwing a tantrum. I slammed up against the, Pryce had pinned my arms either side of my head. I tried to struggle out of his grasp but he was to strong. His slowly ducked his head towards my neck and moaned. His fangs slowly grazed my neck making me gasp. I could feel blooding dripping down my leg. Oh shit! This can't be good. Blood and vampires don't mix. Not from what I've heard anyway.

He moaned as he licked my neck. The gesture made me shiver from both pleasure and terror.

"You taste like flowers in the spring" He said in my ear. I shivered again. I could feel the skin my neck parting as his fangs slowly penetrated my skin. I screamed from the pain, he clamped his hand over my mouth making my screams muffled. Once his fangs were completely in he began to drink. It didn't feel like I thought it would, it felt like someone giving you a hicky. I moaned and my body relaxed into him. He uncovered my mouth, letting my moans fill the empty hallway. They echoed and I could hear them bouncing off the wall.

He slipped his arms around my waste and brought me closer to his body. My vision was starting to blur and black dots where starting to cover my vision. All my limbs started to feel like air as my blood started to leave my body.

"Stop" was all I managed to croak out. I could feel his tongue licking the blood that was slipping from the wound. "Enough" I said again trying to push him away from me, but his hold was too tight. I started to panic. He's not going to stop, I'm going to die. My heart started to pound in my chest. I willed my legs to start moving as I started to kick Pryce repeatedly in the legs.

"That's enough Pryce!" said a woman. I looked over and saw a woman with beautiful long white blonde hair that touched her waist she had hollowed cheeks and big brown eyes. She was wearing the same black cloak as Pryce. It must be there uniform I thought.

I hadn't realised Pryce had let me go until I crumpled to the ground.

The last thing I saw was Pryce walking back down too the double door and shoving past the woman.

After that there was nothing.......

What do you think???

Comment vote and recommend!!

Thanks. Hartbreak XoXo