The dead and the innocent part 3 (pic of Suzie)

The man led me into a small, dimly lit, room. In the shadows there was and outline of a naked body and a bed. The man strode past me and walked up to the bedside. I approached the bed slowly, with every step the body started to become more vivid. She couldn't have been more than sixteen. Her body was in shreds, literally. There was no skin, just bones and muscles and blood. Her eyes had been ripped from her head and her hair was in patches.

The man looked up at me and said "Will you help this young girl?"

I ran out of the room and leaned against the wall. I wept for so long, I couldn't stand the image of the girl lying there. More blood than flesh.

I herd footsteps coming from the girls room, a few seconds later the man appeared and stood next to me.

"My name is Pryce, I work for the SCI (Supernatural Crime scene Investigation), that girl in there is my niece."

I looked up at Pryce "How long has she been like that?"

"About a week-" He said "- we try to make her comfortable. We feed her through her IV. But she won't survive much longer"

I thought for a few seconds and walked back into the room. She still laid there, more blood then flesh. I walked over to her slowly.

"It will take me about 3 days to heal. Please look after me for those few days. I don't want to wake up in the middle of the desert" I looked at the young girl. "What's her name?" I asked Pryce.

"Maria. She's only seventeen" he said. Oh well I wasn't that far off, I thought. "Thank you Aaliyah"

"Its fine, I chose to do this. Make sure she knows that" I said. Making sure to my voice sounded heavy, so he knew I meant it.

I kneeled down and looked at Maria's battered face. I took one last breath and touched the young girls fore arm. All I could do was scream.

PRYCE'S POV

She gasped, her entire jolted forward. Beads of sweat formed on her head. She looked around frantically trying to figure out where she was.

"Hello Maria" I said with menace. She looked over at me, her eyes widened as she took me in. She slowly flicked her legs off the bed and stood up.

"Stay away from me" She put her arms in front of her. She slowly backed up towards the doorway.

"I've been looking for you, for 12 years" I said slowly making my way towards her. She bolted out the door and down the hallway. I sprinted past her and stood in front of her. Gotta love super speed. She stopped and stared at me.

"Why are you doing this?! It was twelve years ago!" She screeched at me.

"I hold a grudge" I said and grabbed her by the arm and flung her hard against the wall.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bum bum buuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

Sorry its so short. I have mind block!!

Give me ideas for what happens next!!!