Truth or Dare

"Charlie, truth or dare?" Its my turn to ask Charlie. Daniel dared me a second ago.

"Dare."

I thought of many options. But because of me, I only have one thought. To kiss someone. And Charlie is the only boy that I haven't kissed in this room.

"Umm.... let's see," I pondered. I have an idea to kiss me. That's it. But I don't want to do it. I stare around the play room that we sitting in. The door is closed and all the adults are downstairs.

"Do you have something yet?"

"Well... I have an idea. But nawww."

"What, what is it?"

"It's just an idea," I stalled.

"What?"

"Well, my idea is," I start. "You could, um... kiss me."

He looks taken aback. He hasn't had a first kiss but I've already kissed 8 boys. So yeah. I don't mind kissing people, I just mind ruining their first kiss. Kissing someone on the lips that you don't really like, I can pass it off as if its nothing.

"Um, let's see," I pondered again. I try to think up of something else.

"Well.... if we have too...." Charlie blunders.

Wait, I wanna think up of something else first! I think. I'm not kissing you. Well, too late.

I turned my head and he placed his lips on mine. Just a brief kiss. Don't even close your eyes, you just blink instead. 

His two brothers just happen to look over at us. "OOOOH." I've already kissed them in this game, so what are they talking about. Well.... they are younger, Charlie is the one in my grade.

Charlies stares at me and I've already filed it under "absolutely nothing," file. His first kiss was me. Where have I gone wrong?

(A/N: This never happened. The top part did)

Charlie and his two brothers are at my house. 

Charlie and I are watching TV downstairs while the others are upstairs. 

"So, I regret your first kiss."

"What?" He didn't comprehend.

"I could've made it a hell of a lot better."

"How?"

"Like this."

I cup his face in my hands and pull it towards mine. Instinctively, he puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer. This time this isn't a chicken peck. Well, too me at least. He has no idea how to kiss a girl. But I take his upper lip in mine and he got the message. He caught on and took my bottom lip. It wasn't very long, he just learned how to kiss. I pulled apart because I could tell he never would've left me if he had the choice. 

"That is a hell of a lot better."

"See? And also, that's how you kiss."

"So.... how do you make out?" He leans closer and I laugh.

"Don't push it." And I push him off me. Nice try.