Chase and I

I don’t know why or how I ended up here. First, Chase was kissing my neck and moving up to my jaw. Before he had the chance to kiss my lips, I kissed his. Our lips fit perfectly. he had his hands wrapped tightly around my waist, pressing me tightly to him. I made my fingers walk into his hair. And omg, his hair was soft.  My body's heat was rising and my heart beat was minimum 300 per second. I messed up the back of his hair. I was lost in the moment or moments, I couldn't tell time now. Somehow, I moved my hands to his chest. Slowly, he pulled us apart. No. No. Numquam! NO! I wanted to stay with him, kissing Chase forever.

Now I realized why he pulled apart. "I Love You."

What do I say back? "I love you more." He laughs in replay.

"Im not sure about that. Because I know I love you MORE."

To get him to kiss me, I challenged, "Show me."

Just like I thought he would, he kisses me. He hugs my waist and pulls me in so tight the only thing between us is our clothes. I took the ends of his shirt and untucked it from his jeans. I felt him flinch when my finger accidentally brushed the bare skin on his back.

I have to pull apart. "What's wrong?"

He averts eyes to the ground. "Umm.." he mutters.

"I touched your back. Is that why?"

"Yeum." He admits. I was knew it. He’s afraid of intimacy. Well, I have to fix this now.

"Honey," I pull his waist towards me. He slaps my hands away. "Are you scared. Afraid what will happen if I touch you?"

"Yeah."

"Well, just so you know. I won't. Just enjoy the moment." I pull him in for another kiss. This time he doesnt reject. "See?" I kissed him. The hunger in his kiss made it feels as if he wished hadn't had flinched before.

"Now I see." He says in a minute.

"Exactly." I kiss him. This time I run one hand through his hair. The other hand slowly unbuttons his shirt. This time he stands taller and doesn't flinch. He had his left hand cradling  my head. His right hand was running up the back of my shirt. Suddenly the room went from 68° to 680°.

Chase, while never once leaving my lips, pushed me onto my bed. I made a noise when I landed, other than that, we never left each other. While on top of me, he kissed my lower jaw. Every inch covered by his mouth. But I couldn't stay on the bottom forever. I pushed him over and now he is on the bottom.

Out of breath from kissing me, he turned his head while I was trying to kiss lips.

He puffed out, "I don't know why I was scared of this before." I didn't reply but let him run his hands up the back of my shirt.

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

Only will post 3 Chapters. 5 Votes per chapter to get new updates! I have plenty written