Chris and the Magical

I wrote this scene for @Musicanddancing 's book The Sisters of the Adriad. Read it it's good. But I have this scene and I changed it up a little and I'm putting it in my compliations because well, they make out. But read the book for context clues. And read it, I'm based off of one of the characters. So ENJOY THE BELOW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris walks up to me pondering me something. I start the convo, "Wassup, Chris?"

"Nothing much." He replies. He never quite looks at me.

"Well, much isn't nothing. So what's going on?" I pause. "Wait...." I concentrate. I can read his mind. "You like me don't ya?"He looks at me with wide eyes. "Don't worry. I was hoping you felt that way."

Chris turns to the side and does a yes with his arm. I step into his personal space hoping to kiss him. I didn't have to, he kissed me.

He took my waist, pulled me in. His fingers on my waist made me breathless and left a tingly sensation. He fit his lips to mine and cradled my head in his hand. That moment, all my independence flew out the door. And I had no idea what I was doing, who I am, or where I was. we were alone, so I took the ends of his shirt and starting pull it up. He obeyed and tried to keep kissing me the entire time, which didn't work and he almost fell over. With his shirt off, he let me inspect him, being our Spartan soldier he had an 8-pack, and every muscle possible people could have, and more. He watched me inspect him. Then I took the loops on his jeans and pulled him for another kiss. I ran my hand through his hair, his perfect hair which no one was allowed to touch, he let me mess it up. He put his hands under my shirt and put his hands on the bare skin on my waist. I fell on him when he touched me. He felt the fall and kept me sturdy. All I could do was succumb to him and let him take over me. He knows my powers, He knows my secret, he knows exactly who I am, so there is nothing to keep from him. I just stood there kissing him for who knows how long. Slowly, I start moving along his jaw up to here, I kiss his cheek, nose, forehead (that's an exaggeration, he's too tall for that), I kiss his chest. Then he kisses me on the crown of my head, my forehead, nose, ear. The we kiss some more on the lips. I had my hands all over his bare torso. He started to take my shirt off but I stopped him. I stomped on his foot. He stopped then. But he still kept his hand in my shirt on my back. We weren't moving for any reason or in forever.