Jessica And Danny

No. I told my self no. No, Danny, no. Don’t do it.

Jessica just kept talking, and talking, and talking. When Jessica talks, Jessica looks me straight in the eye, but I can’t return the look back. But Jessica’s just so nice and dedicated and smart and pretty and everything a man could ever want.

“So yeah. My friend has a crush on you.” Jessica concludes.

“Who? A crush on me?” I dumbly reply

“I’ve been talking about her for the past 3.45 minutes. Have you not been listening?” Jessica complains.

“TBH, no.” I admit.

“Really?” she whacks my arm. “Ok, my friend. the one with a crush on you. That’s Jo Jo.” She finalizes for me.

“What. No. Why,” I valley girl tone my words. “That’s like not possible.”

“Well, it is possible.” She blushes. Does she, like me?

While she goes on about some gossip or nerdy thing or geeky stuff, I zone out and think about her. Her face structure, its so perfect. Her lipstick is just the perfect red. No mascara, but she doesn’t need it, her eyelashes are per-fect. Her constant chitter-chatter makes me wonder how much info is possibly in her big brain. I also want to know the secrets of her brain. One thing I do want to know, does she like me. I don’t care about her bff Jo Jo. I only care about her.

I can’t kiss her, it would be awkward. I want to sooooo badly. Shes’ just pulling me in with her eyes. Its like shes’ a magnet. Next thing I know, i seem to have place my hand on her face and I snap back to earth when she says,

“Danny, why is your hand on my face?” She doesn’t seem remotely mad. and The way she says my name, its so fluid, commanding. One reason I love her.

“Um,” Is all I mutter.

inch-by-inch. the world seems to slowly disappear in my peripheral vision. Her face reaching towards mine. or mine reaching towards hers. But she figures it out, I‘m going to kiss her. She wouldn’t reject me, she would have to go along. So, Jessica graciously closes her eyes. Her lips form into the perfect line. She tilts her head to the left and I tilt mine to the left.

Our lips lock. I have my hand on her face, covering up her cheek. I put my other hand on her lower back and pull her in even tighter. She doesn’t reject. She doesn’t reject! Yes! I stay there, wishing this moment will never end. She puts her hand in my hair and runs her fingers through it. I already have my hand moving into her hair. Her soft beautiful hair.

This independent women I know as Jessica suddenly succumbs to me. She almost makes me drop her. all of her weight depends on me. she is always holding her self up. Now, I’m her back bone, I’m her support, and she needs me now.

We stay there for “2.78 minutes” says Jessica later, but I felt like we were there for hours.  and when we  finally release, she can’t stand, I can’t breathe, and both of us don’t know what happened. Well, she probably does, she doesn’t know why.

Jessica gets her support again, but she does something unexpected.

She kisses me. I did not see that coming. I could never tell if she liked me. But she does, I guess. she this time takes my hand, moves it to her lower back, and leans in for the kiss. This time, her left hand rubs my back and her other hand has control of my head. Her right hand has my head secure in her hands, and I’m stuck there in her embrace. Her fingers curl through my hair. Meanwhile, My left hand has her lower back, again, supporting her weight. My right hand is just messing up her perfect hair.

“Um, sorry.” She says after she releases.

“No, no, no. It totally fine. I just, you just caught me off guard.” I confirm.

“I just, couldn’t help it. You are, you, and I just don’t know what hit me.”

“No, at first I couldn’t help it. I mean, your you, amazing, smart, pretty, nice. Of course, I couldn’t help it.” I said all that. She blushes.

“Thanks. Your sweet, you know. You’re smart and kind of, a little bit cute.” She blushes firehouse red.

“Thanks. So, umm, don’t tell Jo Jo.”

“I have to. I betrayed her, and she has the right to know. She also knows I have a crush on you. We just didn’t know if you liked the other.”

“Oh. Wow. Two girls fighting over me. That’s a first.” I flex my muscles to show off.

Jessica giggles like I’ve never heard before. “And strong.” and giggle again.

~~~~~~~~

Want more? 5 Votes more more updates!!! I'm fully stocked.