First Encounters

Lexi was on her way back to her locker room after she had just beaten Alicia Fox. After a quick shower, she went to catering, to meet up with Bayley, Sasha, and Liv.

Liv: Hey, Lexi, got something to ask you!

Lexi grabbed herself a salad as she sighed and sat with her friends.

Liv: So you know you've been moping about... you know who?

Lexi: Yeah, why?

Bayley: Well, us three have been thinking, and we thought you'd be interested in joining us for a girls night out!

Lexi: I dunno...

Sasha: Oh come on Lexi, forget about the past! We're all still young, let's focus on the present and the future! So come on out with us, it'll help you forget all troubles!

Lexi: Well, I guess I could... I mean, watching Disney movies on my own these days isn't exactly fun anymore. Fine, I'll come... but no funny business from you. If I do find someone tonight, I don't want your help, I wanna do it myself.

Liv: That's the Lexi we all know and love...

Lexi: Okay, so what's the plan?

Sasha: Meet us in the parking lot after Raw has finished. And wear something snazzy that might catch a guy's eye...

Lexi: Sash...

Sasha: I know, I'm kidding. All the same, you go and get yourself ready and meet us there when Raw's over.

Lexi sighed as she made her way back to her locker room, while bumping into someone on the way back. The impact caught her off guard, Lexi fell on her backside. But the man who picked her back up definitely caught her off guard.

???: Oh, sorry, my bad.

Lexi: It's fine, don't worry... about it...

Lexi couldn't help but stare at this man's god like body. Abs looking like they were chiseled from stone, muscles that looked like he had tennis balls in his upper arm... Lexi was admiring his body for a few seconds before snapping out of it.

Lexi: Whoa... sorry about that, I was on a different planet for a minute...

???: No bother, name's Josh by the way, I'm new. First day. No need to ask who you are, the famous Alexa Bliss.

Lexi: Call me Lexi.

Josh: Okay then Lexi, since you're here, and nobody else is, think you could point me in the direction of Kurt Angle's office?

Lexi: S-sure... straight down the corridor, second door on the left as you go past catering.

Josh: Thanks for that... Lexi.

Just as Lexi was blushing, Josh's phone rang.

Josh: Hello? Hey babe... yeah everything's fine, I just need to sort out the contract! Yes, you'll see me tonight! Okay... yeah, I love you too.

Lexi: Who was that?

Josh: Oh, that was my girlfriend, Natasha.

Lexi's heart sank a little.

Lexi: Oh, you... never said you had a girlfriend.

Josh: You never asked... anyway, I've gotta go or I'll be late for my meeting with Kurt, see you around Lexi!

Lexi saw him walk off, but quickly stopped him.

Lexi: Josh, wait!

Lexi caught up with him, grabbed his phone and put her phone number on it and saved it in his contacts.