end

Gajeel POV

     "But he'll be okay right?" I asked as the nurse ushered us out of the room. 
    "Your friend will be alright, just needs time to rest." She said turning back walking down the hallway, I grunted and made my way out of the hospital where Levy was sitting on the curb. She glanced my way and immediately stood up.
     "Is he okay?"
     "As for as I know." I said frowning, Levys face brightened, and she sighed.
    "That's so good to here."
  We had returned the girl to Darius who graciously gave us our reward of 77,000 gems, a lot for the three of us, Levy stayed quiet the whole time while we rushed lily to the hospital, he got thrown a little too hard against the rock hard cave wall and gave himself a hell of a knot, but I could tell she wanted to say something. Just not about lily.
   "I'm glad we finished the job, that's what Lily would have wanted." She said while we walked in no particular direction.
   "You did good Shrimp." I said patting her head. She merely looked at and made a smile.
   "Thanks Gajeel." She looked down at the ground and we silently walked finding our way to the guild, where we made our separate ways to other people wanting to know the details of the mission andAs I socialized i made eye contact with Levy a lot, it was like a natural sense to make sure she was alright. Which she didnt look like she was having the best time of her life. I wanted to go up to talk but salamander kept being a fucking punk. As soon as the action brewed over we were tied and causally annoyed. As I was walking out the guild to head to my house I felt a tug of my shirt, the middle of my back, only where a shrimp could reach.
    "Gajeel?"
    "Hm?"
     "Um," she looked down. "I-i know since lily came back he would be staying at your apartment and hes not gonna leave anytime soon."
    "Get to the point shorty."
     "Could I stay over with you tonight."
    "Really?" I asked. She smiled.
    "If that's okay."
    "Of course." I weakly smiled at her and we headed to my apartment. Lecy kept quiet but I let it slide cause It was getting late and I was cold and uncomfortable outside. As we entered my apartment I took my shoes off and headed towards the kitchen when I felt levy grab my arms from behind and yank me back.
   "What the fuck." I said. I looked at her and she smiled widely and pulled me into a hug.
   "I'm okay." She whispered.
    "Huh?" She giggled looking at me.
    "Did you think that little kiss earlier was gonna satisfy me?" I blushed looking into her eyes that devoured mine.
   "I always knew you were going to be okay, I would never let anyone hurt you." I softly told her ushering her lips closer.
   "I need you Gajeel." She murmured, I immediately closed the tense distance and my mind was erased of any worries or other thought then to wrap my arms around levy and kiss her hard.
  Any time out lips extracted for a gasp of breath, either one of us would pull us back into a deep kiss. Her hands wrapped in my hair, I backed up against a wall getting tired of standing,  slowly making my way going down the wall finally sitting against the wall with levy in my lap so close. Our jackets were on the ground, the door was still open, and that when I noticed my shirt being unbuttoned with her shaking hands doing the doing. I looked at her, slowly stopping her hands.
   "Don't push yourself levy,  that not something you have to rush into like your cute novels."
   Levy looked up at me and blushed and giggled.
   "Gonna guess you read that book I suggested." She started to button my shirt back up.
   "Of course I did ya little perv. " I grinned and leaned into her face, she became even more flustered.
   "Sh-shut up you jerk." She lightly hit my chest. Making me laugh, I lifted her head to mine and kissed her, that sweet taste she had that mixed with my iron taste was like sweet pennies.
   "Its cute." I smiled, I started to un button my shirt again catching her off guard.
   "What? Would you like to do the honors?"
   "I thought you didnt want to rush."
   "Yeah, but theres no harm in me being shirtless." I took her hands and put them on the remaining buttons, she quickly removed my shirt and studied my chest like I was book. Causing me to blush, her aswell,  as her head to down looking apon my abs I kissed her head.
   "I need you too levy." I said before reaching her lips once more. This time getting off the floor and picked her up bridal style and into the my bedroom.
   As I stepped in I couldnt help but remember several weeks ago laying in that bed thinking I could never have the girl of and IN my dreams, but she was here now with her arms around my neck and head laying against my chest.
   "I'm gonna lay you down shrimp." I said as I did so, now realizing the little one fell asleep in my arms.
   "What?? You were just awake!" I said, her light breathing filled my ears and the moonlight hit her face perfectly, putting the covers over her I climbed into the sheets aswell absolutely memorized by her features, those eyes that looked so peaceful sleeping that were always so concentrated and strained, her long lashes, her soft complexion, those plump lips that I never realized where so big, her slim neck and her collar bones slightly sticking out, her godly blue hair that was so silky I couldnt help but run my fingers through.
   "Look at you, your the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen." I whispered still staring at her.

   "I swear on my life I'll always protect you. My heart absolutely aches for you Levy Mcgarden."

   L E V Y M C G A R D E N

The women who I thought would never love me, or forgive me for the awful mistakes i had made, for now you are my top priority and my life goal to give happiness and as a partner and protected to fulfill your dreams with you.

   "I love you, I know you cant hear me, but I do," I breathed in, finally relaxing against the pillows and pulled levy close and snuggled my head into her shoulder totally and engoufled in happiness. Totally unaware that her eyes are slightly open the whole time.

Levy POV
    That whole night felt like a dream, and I was flouting in bliss, as the night rolled around I woke myself up multiple to make sure I was still in the tight hold of his arms, to make sure I heard his breath and felt the heat,  to make sure it was all real, during the night I felt as such ease looking at his sleeping face, the usual scowl gone and just a emotionless man, but with so much emotion in the body language, his legs were tangled with mine, his strong arms wrapped me tightly and his hair draped over us like a shield.

Honastly the only reason I felt it was all a dream was hearing Gajeel tell me he loved me, the words filled my head that whole night and I was suprised I didnt judt bawl right then when he confessed it, it was so sudden and so unlike him, but it was like I wanted to hear it for years.
   Waking up that next morning as expected the bed was empty, but I definitely wasnt alone, loud humming came from the kitchen as I crept out the room,  Gajeels back faced me, quietly I snuck to him and lurched forward jumping on his back.
   "MORNING!" I yelled, his whole body tensed and leaped a little, pleased I scared him I was caught off guard by his hand reaching behind his back and grabbed my shirt pulling me over his head, blushing I met his face, still in the air.
   "Uh, gotcha." I smiled, he slowly grinned and let me down.
   "Your such a shrimp ya know that."
   "Oh I know." I grinned jumping onto his neck going for a long kiss, a kiss I wanted to give that long night before, I was bet with a even more fiercful kiss. Giggling I smiled at him looking into his eyes that shined with delight.
   "Can I tell you something."
   "Anything." He said now picking me up to meet eye level.
   "Its a little out of place, but I just wanted to say that-" I was then caught off by his eyes, how easily it was to get lost in them, the morning sun beamed thought the windows putting a light onto his face, his eyes were like rubies and his eyes shined in the light, his hair dark and full and his tan complexion looked milky in the sun, he was absolutely beautiful to look up.
   "I love you too Gajeel." I said slowly,  putting every word into place with meaning, before he could respond, I reacted with a kiss to his lips, not like the eager ones from last night, it was slow, full, and long, so long, that melted my whole body. 
   The kiss was broken and we looking into each others eyes. Standing in that kitchen, his arms around me, barefoot, unruly, completely in trance with each others.

  My heart really does ache for you