levy reaction

Levy POV

"Fuck." I whispered to myself standing with my back against the door that I shut, keeping me and Gajeel apart. A smile began to creep onto my face, and a huge giggly sensation, like I was fangirling, I jumped on my pillow and screamed in my pillow, unable to contain my happiness.
Gajeel kissed me, he kissed me!! He kissed me, but I didn't kiss him back, in that moment I was so in shock, cause he was everything I had wanted and I got exactly that, but it felt like a dream, and I freaked out, he's now sleeping on my couch, a douche move on my part but I needed my heart to process this. Most girls in my novels would leap into their lovers arms and kiss and kiss and kiss, but I couldn't be that kind of romantic, I was a romantic from a distance, plus I had never been kissed....I couldn't just admit that could i? It probably would have been a better idea to just sloppily kiss him back.
I stared at my ceiling as I thought of alternative ways I could have a dealt with my stupid self, the more I thought, the more I realized what I did was really stupid and probably gave him the wrong idea. He did like me, I was sure of it. Was i? Gajeel never talked about girls, or romance, he thought it was bogus and never spoke of it. So what was this?
After hours of being up I couldn't take it, if I didn't know now I wouldn't sleep till I got my answer, I crept out into my dark hallway and came into the living room to see Gajeel sleeping, the blanket hardly covered him, and it was kind of cold, I felt really bad about not letting him just leave, but I knew I needed him here. I stood in front of him and knelt down, staring at him as he slept with his mouth frowing, it was so cute, when I felt his lips they were so soft, it was suprising cause he never put lip balm, but they were warm and soft. Ugh.
I poked his cheek 3 times before his sleepy eyes looked at me. I got up on the couch with him that was warm from his body heat, he looked godly.
"Gajeel." I said his name, I just needed to say it, I wanted to hurl myself at him, I really did, but I needed to retained myself. He looked trying to focus his eyes on me.
"What are ya doin up kid."