bubble

Levy POV

   The feeling of like trickles on my face woke me up when I realized it was Gajeel's hair everywhere, so much so I couldn't even see his beautiful face,  I lightly smiled slowly moving the hairs off his face, usually seeing him asleep his hair didnt do this, he must have slept really well.
   As I got the final strands off his face I again realized how close we were. My legs were tangled into the his, his arm draped over my waist secured and his other hand above my head on the pillow. His breath cool on my cheek,  blushing I got a chill down my spine of how he was being so affectionate,  even in his sleep.
    "Gajeel." I said nudging him, I'm sure we had to be moving soon, this was a bad idea for he pulled me closer grunting. I groaned.
   "Gajeel you baby come on let me go. I know your awake." I said nudging him again till his eyes opened slightly,  slightly aggravated. Shit maybe he really was asleep. He released me and sat up.
   "Mornin shrimp." He said running his hands through his hands, it looked so smooth and clean. He fixed his bed hair in a matter of seconds then looked over at me and his aggravated eyes softened. I smiled and nodded.
   "Morning Gajeel."
    We started to get ready for the trip to the cave the girl was held, hoping she was okay and not banged up. From what I knew she was only 9, poor thing. 
   "You ready?" Gajeel asked holding the door knob. I tugged at my head band before nodding.
   "Wait." I raced to the door and shut it before he got the chance to leave the room, he raised an eyebrow.
   "What is it, can it wait."
   "I..I know I'm weaker then you and that we really dont know what's ahead of us and that I could slip up, again, and get hurt but."
   "Nothing is going to happen to yo-" he didnt get to finish for I got on my tip toes and brought his neck down and pecked his lips,  just a quick moment.
   "Just in case, ya know I get hurt and you can't do that for awhile." I was blushing like crazy while I heard him chuckle slightly and opened the door again. To face lily all ready and about to knock.
   "Glad to see your already to go." Lily said, and with that, we headed to the mountain.

    We headed up silently purely concentrating on the step climbs and going around thorns and tree branches in the woods to even talk. Eventually I used a script to wind out of a few bushes to give us a clear sight of where we were going.
   "Nice job Shrimp." Gajeel said hardly glancing at me, the aknowledgement made me blush like crazy and put a sly smile on my face.

   Hours of walking we find the cave that our coordinates gave us, it was getting dark but we had no where to sleep therefore we didnt have a choice but to further on, as lily lead into the cave to light the place up Gajeel stopped me, towering over me.
   "Your in charge of getting the girl. The fighting is left to us and avoid any suspicious behavior." He sternly said, my once happy to lucky feeling vanish looking at him as he looked at me with a serious look, I nodded and we proceeded into the cave together.
   Inside we walked the path till a light showed around the corner and Gajeel and lily made a quick turn to shock whoever was on the other side, as I looked over the corner I saw several men prancing at the two. Gajeel was already covered with scales and lily grabbing ahold of two men's necks. I sped past all of them not looking behind me to see if any of the men where chasing me, I couldn't let myself down. Or Gajeel, I ran till I saw an opening with a girl chained to the wall and a man watching over her, well, now was watching me.
   "Well, what do we have here." He said as he pranced my way, I help tightly on my pen.
   "SOLID SCRIPT:  BUBBLE" And with that he arose in a bubble, he was stunned but then laughed.
   "What the fuck is this shit little girl?" He roared in laughter, I merely smiled as I saw his face calm down and then open his mouth several times to gulp for air, which I managed to get rid of. He gaped and rolled around in the bubble before passing out. The bubble popped leaving his hardly breathing on the ground. I actually did it, I smiled but then got to the task at hand. I unchained the little girl who was unable to walk or talk, I lifted her into my arms and crept silently to the corner where I hoped Gajeel and lily would be. I was both happy and in shock seeing Gajeel standing but with exeed form Lily in his arms unconscious,  worry was smeared on his face and once he saw me he ushered me to follow him as quickly as possible out the cave, successfully recusing the little girl