later

"Gihi." Gajeels smirked as he positioned himself, we stood there for a good couple of moments before I pranced to him, I was a little girl, so my speed was dominant and my weight was easy to carry. I dodged his first attempt of punching my shoulder, then another that was aimed for my ribs, I reached out to hit his jaw but not surprisingly it was easily blocked, the next hit scored on his abdomen with my knee, maybe he should stop looking at my face. He hesitated before looking at me with determination to beat me, a sense of worry went through me, I really hoped I wasn't pushing it. That went away when I felt his blow hit me.

Gajeel POV

I may have underestimated my punch to her hip for she doubled back, this definitely wasn't hard, but it wasn't easy, the shrimp was quick and if I wasn't watching closely she would nick me. She already did before when I was more focused on how soft her hair was wrapped around my fingers then I was about her next move which hit my stomach, a little hard for her I might add. I watched her smile to herself for the accomplishment.
But she regained her strength and came at me again, the blocking went on without a break for more then 10 minutes when I finally had enough and moved my position with her attack in motion, I put my hand behind her head and shoved it forward, it caught her by surprise as I heard her stumble, feeling as if I had won I turned around.
"What the fuck?" She wasn't there, on the ground, I got a feeling of worry before I saw something in the air, looking up was levy in a tree, more of her jumping off the tree and put her legs on my shoulder and lurched forward, making us fall both on the ground.
I managed to catch myself before crushing her, we laid there for a split second before she shoved me and got onto my stomach.
"Let me come with you." She demanded, sweat glossed her forehead and she was breathing heavier, I stared at her for a long moment, she looked so determined to come with me and Lily, she really liked being with us, I also liked it. But ever since the one mission I took her on when we were ambushed, one of the bandits took levy and right in front of me snapped her arm like a pencil, the scream she let out still haunted my dreams, the nightmare I always have is of her crying my name out to help. You bet your ass I helped, knocked all his teeth out and kicked him into the water, I haven't even given the thought of letting her come again with us.
I never wanted to see her hurt.
"Levy." I softly said, she flinched and then blushed a little, I sat up with her now in my lap and cupped her cheek, her sweat smelled of the grass on the ground, her skin bright and pale and her lips, so smooth looking. I leaned my forehead against hers.
"Please." She whimpered. I leaned into her.
"Well isn't it my favorite people in the guild!" A voice boomed our ears, levy squeaked and jumped off of me and stood frozen.
"Lily!" We both ran up to him and gave him a bear hug, I missed the cat a lot more then I had thought then everything was silent and I had realized I was the only one still hugging lily. I let go and grunted, lily slapped my back and laughed.
"Your a big baby." He said.
"You wanna go." I threatened smiling. He smiled back and looked at Levy.
"I missed you levy! I got you come books while i gone." Her whole face lit up withexcitement. God damn she was so cute....wtf Gajeel grow some balls.
"I got us a mission."
"So soon?"
"Yeah cat, you need to show me you still got it." I said. Lily groaned.
"Do you ever relax."
"Nope. Gihi."

Me and lily were at the house packing up for the mission when I nudged me.
"I was gone for awhile wasnt it." He said, I raised an eye brow.
"Uh. Yeah and?"
"Did I miss anything important."
"Not really, I mean everything here has been pretty normal, Natsu is stink a pain and Gray is still annoying and-"
"I meant, did I miss anything important to you."
"What do you mea-" I then realized what he meant when he grinned widely.
"I'm not talking to you about this."
"Dont be like that, I saw you two in the woods."
"Creepy cat." I muttered.
"You were going to kiss her, looking at her it looked like she was relaxed and prepared. Which only means one thing." Lily stood in front of me now.
"You guys already confessed."
"No, I did. She hasn't said a word about it."
"So he speaks." He said. I scolded at him.
But it was true, she may had kissed me back yes but she never said anything back about liking me back. Not that I'm surprised, after what I've caused her I would probably been impossible to see me as lovable. It made me feel incapable of love, and I was angered for those days. I sighed and looked at Lily.
"She wants to come."
"Really? How come?"
"I dont know, but she most likely wont let it go. But it's an S class mission lily. I dont want her to get hurt."
"Levy has matured since then. The whole situation was unplanned but what happened happened Gajeel, you cant blame yourself."
I stood there thinking about it, all her techniques were clean and smooth and all together good. I hesitated before nodding.
"Good, now let's go get the rascal."