Grey Talks About Herself in Third Person.

This is the temporal title for my guide on graphic designing and kind of surviving in the MDC. Here you'll find tips, tricks and advice; I'll answer questions and hopefully, my lazy ass will sit down and do a tutorial soon. Comment your questions and I'll try to answer them as soon as I can while I hope not to bore you all to death!

Without more bullshit, we proceed; welcome to Grey Talks About Herself in Third Person. 

- - - 

INTRO:

 It is said graphic designers here on Wattpad started as a genius prodigy, whose works were crafted by God himself and posted on the Multimedia Designs Club, and everyone admired them. 

No. 

I'll tell you how we all start: Bleeding Cowboys font, a lime green, placed above a black box with a pink background. We all start with Ribbet, PicMonkey and Pixlr. And it's okay, because if you're really passionate about designing, you'll dream with Photoshop, but when you get it, you really don't know how to use it. So my first tip is here: don't begin with Photoshop. Go through phases, don't skip the PicMonkey phase, it'll help you learn.

Pixlr and Gimp are Photoshop's cousins. They are relatives, alike, so if you wanna have Photoshop, learning with his/her cousins will do good. 

Of course, the oh-so-master-program Photoshop isn't the only one out there. There's GIMP, which I know a lot of people use and they create works crafted by God himself. 

But since this isn't only about PS, I'll try my best to make the tips general and basics, and answer the questions the best way I can (because I'm not a genius to know everything you guys ask). 

So, well, post your questions below and what you want to know! :D