~~Kari~~ pt1

"MMPTH"

Kyoya released hirashi from his grip. However he still straddled him.

"Cat got your tounge?"

"....Get off me now"

Kyoya felt a pain in his chest. Why was he so upset, why did he do that in the first place it wasn't planned he was just so angry when he brought up mori.

"How dare you kiss me when you're sick!"

Hirashi pushed kyoya's bare chest making him fall his back on the king sized bed.

"Wait you dont care that I took your first kiss?"

Kyoyas inner thoughts slipped out before he could stop him self

"That wasn't my first kiss stupid. And I honestly don't care I'm asexual, I have no sexual attraction to either sex nor desire any kind of sex, and that doesnt make an exception for you,"

He got up from the bed red faced

"Were going to the store and tamaki wants you to go... you should go he's your friend,"

That was all he said as he got up and left. Kyoya would not hide the fact that he was severely disappointed by his reaction. But he wouldn't say he was surprised....
Who was his first kiss though? Mira? Karma? ... hm

•~~~•
Hirashi walks out the room where tamaki, haruhi and the twins had their ears pressed against the door. They didn't seemed excited or embarrassed so they couldn't have heard anything.

"I dont think he's going,"

"Ah... we should get dressed anyways!"

Tamaki hyped them up for the day as they all walk to different rooms.

The building it self was small but they took up at least 2-3 rooms fitting over 30 men.

Once everyone was gone hirashi leans on the wall sliding down his mask was up since he walked out but kyoya's surprisingly warm and soft (opposite of his heart) lips still had a presence on his own.

He couldn't help but blush, though it didn't turn him on like he thought it should for a normal person he did ache for kyoyas friendship? Then again he wanted tamakis friendship (dont tell tamaki) and he doesn't want to kiss and hug and hang out with tamaki like he does with kyoya.

It was all very confusing and he thought maybe it was natural and even if gay normal.... but wouldn't he be wanting to have sex? He doesn't want to have sex it doesn't seem fun or pleasurable to him... but he wants the relationship others talk about.

So what does that make him? Confused? Gay? Something else?

And since when did kyoya ever feel that way?? Hirashi barely figured out what he wanted three seconds ago.

•~~hirashi pov~~•
Oh... he- I'm overthinking again. Kyoya didnt mean anything about that kiss. Only meant as a way of teasing and being mean. After all he is a host..

I should just get ready to go... my stomache still feels warm though..

"What are you doing?"

Mori came up to me in his pyjamas and like a smart and normal person wearing a shirt.

"Thinking,"

I replied to him, he outstretched his hand to me. I took it greatfully and stood. I look at our height difference and sigh. He laughs

"You shouldn't think to much," he said walking towards the outside

"Whys that?" I asked shoving my hands in my pockets.