Kyoya caring for me? yeah right (E)

'She was the only one to understand me'

"Hirashi wake up!"

Haruhi yells at me I wake up in a rush we were apparently late. I put on my hoodie a plain black mask and my black pants.

Haruhi and I make it to our class just in time we didn't have a lunch though, So when it was lunchtime we just wanted to sit in class and study. But apparently, the host club won't have that, so they dragged us to the cafeteria.

I look around the bright cafeteria the lights were chandeliers, and a famous chef made the food.

"Kyoya we cant buy any of this stuff, and we don't want to be more in debt."

I tell him. He smiles (I don't know why but it was creepy) and pulls out his wallet.

"Don't worry its on me" I sigh.

I realize Haruhi, and I make the host club more money than what these lunches cost so we technically are paying for it... but if it's coming out of his pocket I feel uncomfortable, and I'm sure Haruhi will too

"Kyoya I can pay you-"

He cuts me off, again with a slight smirk on his face and orders me a lunch and I start thinking about Haruhi what will she eat I cant ask Kyoya to buy her one and I can't afford one.. Maybe I'll just give her my lunch.

"Don't worry Tamaki and Hikaru bought her two A and B lunches?" he says looking at them at the table.

I smile when I see Haruhi take a bite and she blushes enjoying it so much.

"Come on."

Kyoya says taking our trays; I take mine from him since it was easier to carry this way.

"Hirashi the polls and surveys the girls took say on average most would love to see you in a uniform and more cosplay."

Kyoya says I nod agreeing with him.

"So I took the liberty of getting you a uniform and a purple mask and eye patch to match," He says.

To be truthful, this did warm my heart that he thought about my mask and an eye patch but then I realize he knew I would have to wear them but all the ones I own would clash with the uniform.

"Hey,"

mori says and sits down next to us with honey

"Hey Mori," I say to him Mori smiles a bit Kyoya suddenly looks annoyed.

"whats wrong with you."

"Nothing,"

he says and goes back to his cold exterior.

We all talk Mori sometimes saying yeah, No or okay once in a while.

~time skip one day~

We were all in the host club I was hosting union my new regular and a few new girls. They were asking why Shiro Tamaki's apprentice was glaring at me sometimes

"I called him an idiot."

I tell them tidying up the table pouring tea and such

"Why would you do that?"

One of the girls named Lyra asks.

"He was saying something about honey being in elementary school and called my brother a crossdresser, so I called him an idiot under my breath, but he heard me"

I explain

"Hirashi. You don't mind being hated?"

Iris the other girl asks.

"I'm... I'm used to it.."

I say looking down I see the black pants I wore to the uniform.

"Anyways I wanted to ask why you changed to wear a uniform... I don't think you look best in purple" Union says.

(Self Reminder: union is the one that I danced with at the party... her name throws me off but shes nice)

"Kyoya made me,"

I say blushing in embarrassment. Union is right it makes my hair looks darker, and my eyes just look out of place.

"Wow he has you on a leash doesn't he?"

Union says to me, I kind of wring my hands in my lap

"I don't know what you mean."

Usually, this would be considered rude, but most of my customers know that I hate small talk and if something is on their minds they should say it.

"I mean, first Kyoya can make you wear what he wants you too, and you are calling him by his name."

she says I didn't notice until she pointed it out that I have been calling him by his name.

"But I suppose kyoya does care about you since he got that mask and eye patch for you."

Union says I blush kyoya caring about me? Yeah right.. It's because I'm a host and this would bring new customers.

~time skip~

It was almost time for the host club to end when the door opens. Tamaki goes to greet the girl when she looks at me and says

'Hello'

I get up and go towards the host club that kind of got close to the girl but a significant distance between us Shaking and nervous I say

"Hello... Mira"

'But I still scared her'