Chapter 7

Yesterday was such a crazy day! I woke up from the accident and told Daniel I loved him. I had no idea what was going on with me. I needed time to sort things out, but what would Daniel think?

I got out of bed put on my tight leather pants, my black and white corset, a leather jacket, and combat boots and left the room. I walked down the long corridors of the mansion and passed the scortched wall where the fire happened. I froze and stiffened. Something wasn't right here, it felt...off. I walked over to the wall and saw it. I gasped. There was a head hanging off a nail where the painting used to be. There was a note attatched to it.

Scarlet,

I know who you are. I have been watching you, day and night. I see you every second of the day and everything you do. I know what you are now. I will come after you, hurt you, and finally torture and kill you. I will make your precious Daniel watch and suffer your death before I kill you. You dont deserve his love, Miss FIRE! You will regret the day you woke up. Sweet dreams, princess.

Yours truly,

O.

" DANIEL!!!!"

In the next minute Daniel was by my side reading the note. THis is insane! This can't be happening to me! One minute I am almost dead, the next I tell Daniel I love him, and now i have someone trying to kill me! I still need to sort things out with Daniel! My life just keeps getting better and better. Maybe I should just jump off a cliff and end this!

"We need to go, Scarlet. NOW!"

He dragged me to my room and rushed around packing my things while i watched. He packed his things and we were off to Denver.

"Where are we going? What going on?!"

He looked at me. "We are going to a safe place. We are going to the Sacred grounds where the last vampire warriors and scholars train. You are going to train and stay with them while the council and I figure out what this means and who it is from. And most importantly, why they want you dead."

I looked at him confused. "Where is this place, exactly?" I whispered.

"Ireland."

OH great! Ireland? You have GOT to be kidding me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

VOTE RATE COMMENT! sorry this chapter is so short! I will write a longer one next week! Please vote!!!!