Chapter 6

Scarlet

Everything felt so weird. I felt like i was drowning in darkness. I had so many questions going on in my head. LIke, where was I? What happened? Who was I bound to? So many more questions made me even more confused than I already was.

I heard something, but i wasnt sure what it was.

"Hello my beautiful Scarlet."

I knew that voice. I knew that sweet, sexy, dark voice. But who did it belong to! UGH! This sucked! I can't remember!

"You have been gone for so many long days. My heart aches for you. I miss your sweet laugh, your fiery personality. This place is so lonely. You have no idea what is happening. If only you were here with me right now, you would make things so much better and so much easier for me. Everything would be good and ok again."

I am here! Please whoever you are!! I am here....I am here. If only they could here me. I need to see who the beautiful, seductive voice belonged to! If i did maybe I would remember.

I felt his hand resting on my heart, and it caused my body to tingle and go crazy. All because of his touch. I could feel his tears seaping into my white gown. Everything felt so surreal to me. I wanted so badly to be able to see his face. I just wished i could!

"Oh my poor, dear Scarlet. Why did this happen to you? This is all my fault! It's been a month since I saw your beautiful eyes glowing. I should have been there to protect you! This should have been me! Why did they have to do this to you? Why..?"

God I was so sick of listening, but not being able to talk back. To see him. To tell him I was ok, even though i didn't remember him. I wish I could.

The next thing i knew, I was opening my eyes. It was so bright. Everything was so bright. I groaned at this and cursed under my breath.

I felt him stiffen on me.

"No. It can't be. You can't be awake. Y-you were just..but..I..what the @#!*% is happening?" he whispered.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked in a daze; wondeering and trying to figure out who it was who was laying his head on my stomach. I just couldn't remember!

I reach for my head as I could feel a headache coming on. This was all just to much.

He lifted his head off my stomach and looked at me in awe. Like i was some kind of foreign animal or creature....or monster.

"Scarlet, Scarlet look at me. Look at me and tell me who I am. Tell me you remember me! Oh God please remember me, my love."

Where have I heard that before.

"I-I am sorry. I don;t remember who you are. I remember everythign else, but who you are. I remember the voice, and the looks, but i have no memory of you. @#!*% ! why did this have to be this way! I want so badly to remember! I want it more than anything in the world!"

I started to cry in frustration. My tears landing in my lap. Then it happened.

His lips were on mine. Everything felt like it stopped; the world, time, just everything. His lips were so soft and wonderful. The kiss was full of love, loss, confusion, and want. I kissdd him back. I wanted to so badly to remember.

Then everything hit me. Who he was. Where I was. Most importantly the dream; and the fire. All my memories of him came flooding back. The first time we kissed, the change, him telling me he loved me, the confusion, the dream, the bruning, and how I almost died.

Wait, backup and rewind. I should HAVE died.. Why wasn't I dead?!

I pulled back from the kiss breathless.

"oh. My. god. I remember now. I remember you, and I remember everything. I love you, Daniel."

I couldn't believe I just told him I loved him.

He looked at me with a strange look in his eyes. There was something amazing about those beautoful blue eyes that sucked me in every time we looked at each other. I was so amazed at how much I loved him.

He came over, took the rose from my hands, kissed it, looked me in the eyes and smiled this wicked grin. He came over, and wrapped his arms around me in an embrace that knocked me over. He just held me there in his arms while I listened to the steady beating of his heart. He stroked my hair, and kissed the crown of my head. It felt so nice to finally be with him.

"So uh....What now?" I asked quietly and innocently. I looked up to him with expectant eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what will happen next? What will Daniel do? And will she finally realize who started the fire, or what?

RATE COMMENT AND FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3