Chapter 4

I couldn't believe what he just told me. It was absolutely unbelievable. How am I supposed to look at this? He watched me grow up abd fell in love with me! I mean of all people! How is a girl like me supposed to understand this?! It's not something a girl who was just changed, and found out she was the Fire, wants to add to that list. Under other circumstances, maybe I would like for a guy like him to tell me he loves me, but not right now. Not with what i have been going through.

I just can't wrap my mind around this. Maybe a nap would help. I layed back on the bed and started to sleep. The next thing i know, I am in this really strange dream.

I was walking around in some woods. I was wearing a pure white, strapless dress that went down to the mossy forest floor. My hair was down to the middle of my back, and the red had gotten longer in my hair. I could see my tattoos; my brilliant red flaming marking that went all across my face and chest, stomach, back, and neck. I looked beautiful.

 I didn't recognize the woods though. It kind of resembled the forests in Scottland or Ireland. It had this sort of eerie and magical feeling that the woods surrounding the mansion didn't have. I noticed that i kept walking further and further into the woods; like I was being drawn to something deeper in the woods. The next thing i saw was that everything around my body was being set on fire. The trees, the animals, and...me!

I woke up screaming and sweating. I had no clue to why i saw myself in the woods being set on fire. It was really creepy. I decided to get out of bed and walk around and explore some. Then, I realized i was still wearing my training outfit. I walked over to the ornate dresser and pulled out a clean bra, underwear, black flannel pajama pants, and a teal blue tank top. I took off my training clothes, hung them up, and put on the new, fresh clothes. I slipped on a jacket and some slippers and headed out.

I walked out into the hall and turned right. I walked down an eerie hall which had a lot of armored suits on each side of the wall. It was really dark, cold and damp. The only thing lighting my way were some torched that had been lit. I felt weird walking down the hall, but kept going. There were some many gorgeous, yet gruesome murals on the wall. I stopped to look at the one to my left. It was a mural with a beautiful girl in a white dress walking through some woods. I looked further down the wall and noticed that it had the same play out of my dream. Why would my dream be a mural on a wall in a 120 year old mansion?

The next thing I knew everything was black. I saw smoke and fire, but scariest of all i saw my body being engulfed in flames. All of the sudden i was sucked into my flaming body. The pain was emmense and yet, pleasurable. The last thing i saw before I was back in the real world was, him. I saw Daniel running and shouting something I couldn't hear. I woke up on the floor and looked up to see that the girl in the beautiful white dress, in the mural had been burned off the wall...